Christmas & BFCM Effects

Christmas & BFCM Effects | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

MobiLights

Simply awesome animation app to add to the theme specially for the winter season to add a wow effect for your customers. This app is certainly adds to seasonal sale show. Excellent Support & quick response from the support team.

Canna Devices

Plug and Play, super easy, great effects! I don't normally leave reviews, but this was so easy and awesome I had to!!

December 8, 2020

Thank you very much!

Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better :)

jederliA Creations

Love how my shop looks with this effect. I especially like the different additional options available for added holiday cheer!

Shop RAMC

Simple, easy, and effective for small business owners that want to add a unique and fun design for their website during the holiday season. Easy to apply and works right away with no codes or altering language.

Lori Jean Apparel

Gorgeous! I am so glad that this was free, and no hidden fees. This is great for some of us that do not sell as much as others. WE spend way to much already for all the apps we need, this is so nice that we can actually have something that is affordable! So Pretty!

Ben & Kes Market

I love using this app. It really does add a festive feeling to the store and really does feel like Christmas. The ability to add a song to play is even better and I love it. One thing I don't understand though is the Christmas box. Are we the ones whose supposed to add any message there and if it's a: free treat" as it says we have to provide it to the customer? Other than that everything is great!

December 5, 2020

Hi Ben & Kes Market,

Thank you for sharing your feeling with us :)

Regarding your questions, the message about the gift card is just the text from the setting. The app does not provide any method to handle the gift card. It just shows the message. For the gift card, you need to use another app or do it manually.

I hope this makes sense and I am so sorry about the confusion!
Again, thank you so much!

YFS Beauty

It works and it comes out so pretty! I definitely will be recommending it to my friends and other sm

Extravertedsociety

I really love the app easy to install and made my website look really nice for the holiday season!!! Took less than a minute to install and activate. My website is running smoothly! Really glad I found this app!

December 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feeling with us.
I wish you and your business all the best this Christmas season :)

P.O.S.E Fitness Wear

Great Love this App! For a free app it works very well. Would recommend this app to anyone. Keep up the great work!

Rose Gold Crystals

Extremely easy to use. It even showed you a preview of how the snow will look on your page. It doesn't slow down my page so that's a plus. Thank you! My first effect on my page will keep using it.