Christmas & BFCM Effects

Christmas & BFCM Effects | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

Anne Marcia

love the features and effects of this app both in desktop version and mobile version. This app is amazing.

Linzebi.ge

I used this app first for christmas and it works perfect. Thank you for great job. I hope I will enjoy my customers

snowfeetstore

This app made my day. Beautiful snow falling effect! You can customize almost everything easily. Thank you, Michael

The Homme Baker

Wonderful free app that helped us add some snowflakes to our site. Intuitive and clear to use. Able to adjust the speed, size and quantity of the snowflakes. Really helpful for a home business like ours. Thank you very much for your kind generosity.

BombBaeskin

I USED THE APP TO HELP ME ADD CHRISTMAS SPIRIT TO MY SITE. THANK YOU FOR THE ASSISTANCE WITH THAT. GREAT JOB!

Gracefully Southern Boutique & Gifts

Super cute way to make your site festive without a big overhaul! Definitely would recommend to others!

waesce

I love it, hope my clients too, this app is good design and free, really good for the small sellers on shopify.

MiContaVirtualMX

so far so good and very easy to use, and intuitive, it takes you step by step for the set up, thank you so much for a great app!

Rebel Naturals

This gives my store some flavor. It was easy to apply and I will look for more apps like this. And the best thing about it is it is free!

Hello Boho Babe

The app is super cute- I love it. It takes a good 15-20 seconds for it to appear but the app is free so 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9