4.7

Merchants appreciate this free, user-friendly app for enhancing their online stores with festive effects and animations. They value its easy installation, customization options, and seamless integration. The app is praised for not affecting page load speed and working well on all devices. It's seen as a unique way to seasonally decorate websites, making them more interactive for customers. The support team, particularly Scott, is highly commended for their assistance.

November 24, 2020

Easy to use and has a lot of customization options for size, color, shape, drop rate etc. Thank you!!!

Velueur
17 minutes using the app
December 8, 2020

Plug and Play, super easy, great effects! I don't normally leave reviews, but this was so easy and awesome I had to!!

Canna Devices
16 minutes using the app
RoarTheme replied December 8, 2020

Thank you very much!

Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better :)

December 15, 2022

interesante opción para personalizar tu tienda en linea y darle un aspecto festivo a tu tienda en linea

Matecsbol Store
Bolivia
11 minutes using the app
December 14, 2021

I really like it, the store looks really nice, I would just like to edit it so the images for the holidays are updated accordingly.

Trendy ShopLand
10 minutes using the app
November 16, 2021

Working like a charm so far, easy to use and lots of options - very impressed and hope to keep it around after Xmas too- thank you!

Flufftopia
10 minutes using the app
December 5, 2022

I used this app to put some falling snow to my shop for Christmas, it worked like a charm and it was very easy to install!

Made by Skinnies
Greece
November 2, 2021

Extremely easy to setup and got the desired results. Option to to turn the sound off would have been very helpful.

shop.remarkit
New Zealand
December 10, 2022

This is super quick and easy to set up - it has a ton of features, and means I can draw more attention to my shop. I love it!

UhOh Creations
December 20, 2022

This is amazing! Instead of creating banners for each event, this saves a lot of time. There are so many choices and very flexible. Well done guys, very nice app!

Deresina Headwear
February 10, 2023

Super easy to use and a ton of customizations available! =) it made my website look awesome for the holidays!

Leighton Slimes