Christmas Spirit

Christmas Spirit

by HonedApps

Christmas illustrations, snowfall effect, holiday music

Monte Bella Hair Boutique

I loveeeee this app! It puts me and my customers in the christmas spirit! Its easy to install and the options they have available fits any website.It's the perfect holiday touch!

New Day, New Smile.®

This app is PERFECT for the holiday season! Easy integration and easy on the eyes, not so much going on all at one time, creating distractions from your merchandise. I really love how the app works on our shop www.newdaynewsmile.com and I highly recommend this app for your shop as well.

Everyday ASL Productions, Ltd.

This is Gilda Toby Ganezer from Everyday ASL University. I just want to say I love the app as it gives my website lots of life. It is so beautiful and spiritual. God bless you.

Alive & Dirty

Amazing - amazing - amazing - amazing - amazing - amazing - amazing - amazing - amazing - amazing - nothing more to say

Riley Meis

Love it, I only wish there were more holidays than Christmas to use.

42nd Av

This App is awesome! Love the snow and the soft music on our shop www.themensboutiques.com Highly recommend this app for your shop

Ras Weaver-CEO

Dealcure Com

Great little app. Good customization.

Bluestreak Charms Jewellery

Love the Christmas lights and falling snow on my website, thank you

Bolovo

Great app, and great support! Also it dont make your website heavy as the other apps for this matter... definitely the most beautifully designed app for this matter too!

Thanks a lot HonedApps for the great work, keep it going!

Bluestreak Crystals

Fantastic - love it! Great set of options and configuration to suit your needs. Thank you

Previous 1