Christmas Spirit

Christmas Spirit

by HonedApps

Christmas illustrations, snowfall effect, holiday music

Riley Meis

Love it, I only wish there were more holidays than Christmas to use.

42nd Av

This App is awesome! Love the snow and the soft music on our shop www.themensboutiques.com Highly recommend this app for your shop Ras Weaver-CEO

Dealcure Com

Great little app. Good customization.

Bluestreak Charms Jewellery

Love the Christmas lights and falling snow on my website, thank you

Bolovo

Great app, and great support! Also it dont make your website heavy as the other apps for this matter... definitely the most beautifully designed app for this matter too! Thanks a lot HonedApps for the great work, keep it going!

Bluestreak Crystals

Fantastic - love it! Great set of options and configuration to suit your needs. Thank you

Dog Collar Fancy

I absolutely LOVE this app! What a beautiful way to celebrate Christmas with our customers. I would love to see other holidays / themes added in the future. Great job guys! https://www.dogcollarfancy.com

Karibo Shop

Great App! The background sound is awesome!

Salt River Collectibles

This is a really great app that looks especially good on websites with dark backgrounds like mine. All I can say is I sure hope honeapps will put together something similar for every holiday. Merry Christmas!

Sturdi Guns

Nice and simple. Gives your site just enough Christmas Spirit without overpowering your customer's shopping experience. You are able to make snow white or a pale blue. Would love the ability to make them multiple colors or fall in a random, swirly type order but am okay with this as is. The price is right! Like the ability to resize the footer image but found when you made your screen smaller the image covered part of my page. Most people view on full screen anyways but just something I noticed. Like the footer and topper image options. Simple but festive. Like the choice of music. Very Christmasy without being annoying. At least to me. Like that the customer can turn the music on or off. Like the that the customer can turn off the entire Christmas specials, especially for those still with mega slow internet. Customer support is very attentive and quick to respond. Highly recommend! Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS, Ya'll!