Email Collab by City Shoppe

Email Collab by City Shoppe

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 29, 2022

City Shoppe is a fresh approach for small businesses to collaborate and work together to overcome the ad spend of larger companies. Together we are stronger. This team is highly responsive and the app is super friendly. Looking forward to growing with them. :)

NoNetz
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 27, 2022

I'm very excited about working with City Shoppe! Had a few issues with integration however their customer service went above and beyond and we were able to figure everything out! I love this Sales Channel's initiative of supporting small businesses and I am looking forward to working with them!

The Modern Lifestyle Company
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 7, 2022

Sounds wonderful. Unfortunately, upon applying, my store did not meet the requirements. FYI one of the requirements that would have been helpful to know before applying and submitting products: We are limited to small and medium businesses that gross over $150,000 a year. We look for higher product inventory and logistics to ensure all of our vendors have the proper infrastructure to supply lots of orders in a timely manner. Thus we cannot support made-to-order items or manufacturing DTC.

TFC&H Co.