Clau.io Loyalty

Clau.io Loyalty | Reviews

by Clau.io

Loyalty made easy with rewards & points accumulation

Riverside Soaps

Seriously? I uploaded this app to my shop, and literally NOTHING works! I can't make ANY selections, can't click on anything, is this a joke? Now I have to go through shopify to have it removed. Thanks for the hassle.

April 11, 2021

Hi Riverside Soaps,

We made some changes to work on all themes.

Sorry for your hassle and thanks for letting us know.

telocambiomx

excelente aplicación, pero la ultima actualización hiso que dejara de funcionar el agregar cupones, ya no me deja asignar Valor del descuento, ni los puntos, en la sección de beneficios donde agregamos los cupones.
el error es que no me deja escribir en los cuadros de texto para introducir las cantidades, como si el campo estuviera bloqueado.

solo deja escribir estos caracteres e-+.
y tambien despues de escribir esos caracteres ahora si deja agregar el numero.
Al borrar esos caracteres me borra todo el texto del campo junto con los numeros.

Tambien en la parte de clientes no me deja escribir en los campos de texto las cantidades para asignar puntos.

Aimant Life

Excellent app. The point system is great. I feel it has given my customers a reason to increase their cart value and come back because they know that they’re going to get something out of it.

Casiolandia

I really like this app!! It's free and so easy to use. I've seen the rewards of using it almost immediately. Really recommend it!! Also, they have amazing customer service.

My Zmiley

Muy feliz de haber encontrado un app de lealtad en espanol. He tenido una buena experiencia con Clau.io, muy facil de usar y es totalmente gratis! full recomendado.

KidinChic

We loved the CLAU plug in, its perfect for a store to commit the end user to sign up and it helps us collect our customer information, its been very succesfull with our clients and we love that its integrated with shopify not like the other plug ins. Its very user friendly, it took us less than a minute to activate it. The customer service was super helpfull and they responded very quickly...