ClawCrane: Game & Email Popup

ClawCrane: Game & Email Popup

by Secretbakery.io

Promotions & Email Capture Popups: Beat the game - Win a prize

girafonbleu

I love this game ! But is it really just a game? I think not. First it allows your eshop customers to stay a bit longer on your site and thus create strong engagement. Second it allows you to collect some email address (which can be automatically transfered to mailchimp if you use it) in a much friendly way than an intrusive pop up . And last but not least, it helps you selling your products by offering your customers reduction codes. I highly recommend it.

GLITCH

Great app and support from the creators, if you are looking for a way to add gamification to your store you should look no further.

Ntonio

Love the idea, Very useful for helping customers stay in the store, hopefully they add new games/features later.

ANTIDOTE

We used this app to create a fun sale experience for our customers and loved it! Highly recommended!

Bee Cute Baby & Kids Fashion

Really great app!! The game is addictive! Really fun for customers! I had a slight problem in my store with the game but due to the great support it is fixed!! Support even helped me customize the game a little bit! really Great!!

The Good Vibes Well-being and more

Everyone remembers spending a dollar at store fronts to try and get one of those squishy toys when the crane drops. It is a simple and genius game, brings up nostalgia for the testers we've had. Works seamlessly with the store and doesn't slow down the loading.

MARAE-DK

If you're looking for something fun and exciting to your online shop, that will get you more customers engagement, this app is perfect. We've been trying it out before our shop starts officially running and it's been a a success amongst the selected users that are testing it, they can't wait to play it and get especial discounts.
It is well built and so far I haven't had any issues nor have found any other similar apps. Great value for money.

A Mother's Luv

Great app! Love the game in general. The developer even gives you the ability to customize it to match your website. The characters are really adorable.

Science Surprise Boxes

It is very rare I am so impressed with an app that I feel the necessity to leave a review, but this is definitely one of those occasions! I added this app, had zero problems, and within minutes had a super cool and interactive addition to my store.

I watched a few people play the game and they all seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. This is such a cool and unique way to keep customers engaged on your store and and even more awesome way to deliver coupons.

Great app across the board and I highly recommended!

You can see it in action on my store: ScienceSurprise.com

2 Next