ClawCrane: Game & Email Popup

ClawCrane: Game & Email Popup

by Secretbakery.io

Promotions & Email Capture Popups: Beat the game - Win a prize

The Hive Gaming

This app added a fun element to my store. It was easy to use and has I believed helped to convert visitors into customers.
Brilliant am very happy

October 27, 2020

I'm always really excited to hear feedback like this - that's what kees me going. Thanks! :-)

WEIRD KULT

Amazing app! Works perfectly, and the customisation is really great. Newly added feature telling customers they subscribe to the newsletter (if chosen in app) makes it perfect!

October 27, 2020

Thanks Mikkel, glad you like the app and loved to see you making use of the customization (custom pictures). Cheers! ;)

Postix Sticker Club

The Claw Game is a nice little app that works well with the vibe of my store. Pretty easy set up and integration.

August 20, 2020

Wow, thank you for the kind review. 🤗 Also great site 👌.

Runaways

Very helpful personnel! They reached out to me, without me even asking made the app so much better on my website and honestly it's way better than spin the wheel or anything like that, it's something new and different that I don't see on every other site.

Bart's Bakery

We were looking for something engaging and fun for our audience and I saw the demo and just loved the idea of cookies running across the bottom of our website. We are so happy with the way the page turned out and it's already generating tons of traffic and engagement! Thank you so much Markus! Who is super nice and even customized some features for us. Thank you for helping us create an incredible user experience!

milajki

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT! We needed the app to be able to issue unique discount codes for our campaign so the team worked really hard for a solution within a really tight time frame. The app is beautifully designed and works really amazing with our store. Highly recommend it for adding some interactive gamification for visitors!

Enchantfully

I used this app to help me provide fun and discounts to my customers. This app is very cute and works incredibly well in helping to capture customers. Absolutely amazing!

SkinLabo

We're a high quality cosmetics brand and use this app in 4 of our stores. Great app, excellent support!

girafonbleu

I love this game ! But is it really just a game? I think not. First it allows your eshop customers to stay a bit longer on your site and thus create strong engagement. Second it allows you to collect some email address (which can be automatically transfered to mailchimp if you use it) in a much friendly way than an intrusive pop up . And last but not least, it helps you selling your products by offering your customers reduction codes. I highly recommend it.

GLITCH

Great app and support from the creators, if you are looking for a way to add gamification to your store you should look no further.

Previous 1