ClawCrane: Game & Email Popup

ClawCrane: Game & Email Popup

by Secretbakery.io

Promotions & Email Capture Popups: Beat the game - Win a prize

Runaways

Very helpful personnel! They reached out to me, without me even asking made the app so much better on my website and honestly it's way better than spin the wheel or anything like that, it's something new and different that I don't see on every other site.

Bart's Bakery

We were looking for something engaging and fun for our audience and I saw the demo and just loved the idea of cookies running across the bottom of our website. We are so happy with the way the page turned out and it's already generating tons of traffic and engagement! Thank you so much Markus! Who is super nice and even customized some features for us. Thank you for helping us create an incredible user experience!

milajki

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT! We needed the app to be able to issue unique discount codes for our campaign so the team worked really hard for a solution within a really tight time frame. The app is beautifully designed and works really amazing with our store. Highly recommend it for adding some interactive gamification for visitors!

Enchantfully

I used this app to help me provide fun and discounts to my customers. This app is very cute and works incredibly well in helping to capture customers. Absolutely amazing!

SkinLabo

We're a high quality cosmetics brand and use this app in 4 of our stores. Great app, excellent support!

girafonbleu

I love this game ! But is it really just a game? I think not. First it allows your eshop customers to stay a bit longer on your site and thus create strong engagement. Second it allows you to collect some email address (which can be automatically transfered to mailchimp if you use it) in a much friendly way than an intrusive pop up . And last but not least, it helps you selling your products by offering your customers reduction codes. I highly recommend it.

GLITCH

Great app and support from the creators, if you are looking for a way to add gamification to your store you should look no further.

Ntonio

Love the idea, Very useful for helping customers stay in the store, hopefully they add new games/features later.

ANTIDOTE

We used this app to create a fun sale experience for our customers and loved it! Highly recommended!

Bee Cute Baby & Kids Fashion

Really great app!! The game is addictive! Really fun for customers! I had a slight problem in my store with the game but due to the great support it is fixed!! Support even helped me customize the game a little bit! really Great!!

Previous 1