Gamification: Engage & Excite
Wheelio? Spin Wheel? 😴... Don't be "a shop on the internet", but the talk of the town. Excite one person and they'll want to pass it on.
Email Popup with Exit-Intent
Pops up at cruicial parts of the customer journey (exit intent, scroll-%, ..) & collects email right to Shopify, Mailchimp or Klaviyo.
Emotions + Urge = Conversion
Just won the discount and still in the rush of emotions? Euphoric customers who won an expiring discount are almost certain to buy!
ClawCrane: Game & Email Popupの詳細情報
Promotion Bars & Popups: Customers are bored beyond death!
Today's promotions don't cut it: Promobars look all the same - Before customers can read a sentence popups blow up in their face - It's a dull and annoying experience.
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could excite them with an experience they will remember and later share with their friends? And on top of that: Sell more?
Excite your Customers: Beat the game and win a prize!
Claw Crane: Gamified Discounts is a virtual claw machine right on your Shopify store. Your customers play a fun & fast game with the real chance to win discounts - no quarters required!
The app blends in as an icon on the edge of your store while a subtle shake from time to time ensures it's still noticed. Not annoying, yet effective.
A virtual assistant explains rules and game controls and your customer is good to go: More and more prizes pop up in your store while your customer tries to capture them using the claw. Will he lose, will he win, or even hit the jackpot? Knowing there is a true chance to win sets off his emotional rollercoaster.
If the claw grabs air: Even better! Your customer needs to wait a few minutes to play again - meanwhile he may further stroll through your store, which is a Win-Win: Your customer doesn't feel dissapointed and maybe he will find another thing or two.
Finally fetching a prize feels like true success. This is how memorable experiences are made.
- Fun and challenging mini game / contest
- Email Popup: Capture email addresses and grow your email list (Mailchimp, can be turned on/off)
- Fits your niche: Configurable in-game items (see below)
- Subtle, yet effective call to action (Floating Icon + Shake)
- Exit-Intent trigger - Captures abandoning visitors the moment they are about to leave. Converts leavers to email subscribers
- Time-on-page trigger - Waits a while before activating the app
- Scroll-on-page trigger
- Supported languages: English, German, Deutsch, French, Française, Spanish, Español, Italian, Italiano, Portuguese
- Desktop & Mobile
Fits your niche
All in-game items are configurable so that the app fits your niche, such as ..
- Kids, Children, Toys: Stars, Smileys, Kawaii Smileys, Gift
- Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty Stores (Icons: Shopping Bags)
- Food-, Vegatarian-, Vegan Stores (Icons: Meat, Vegatables)
- Wedding, Gift, Children and Party Stores (Icons: Cupcakes, Hearts)
- Sports and Gym Stores (Icons: Running Shoes, Treadmill, Dumbbells)
- Upload YOUR OWN icons and use them in the game!
Things happen. Please feel invited to reach out to us via Website, Facebook or Instagram.
We speak: English, German
Integrates with Email Marketing:
- Email Popup
Great alternative to Privy, Wheelio, Whoohoo, Spin Wheels!
AMAZING! I don't often write reviews but have to with this app. Awesome app, really fun way of giving a discount. Customer support from Markus is outstanding.
Markus is exceptionally experienced and resourceful and will go through all possible ways to make it work for your store! I was using Brave browser and didn't know why it didn't load at all turns out it's because Brave blocks "local storage" which chrome incognito does too! Anyhow, the guides he has for the 3 model stores are useful to get started and I can't wait to see where the app goes with further improvements and developments. Thanks Markus for making a unique pop-up for us!
The Hive Gaming
This app added a fun element to my store. It was easy to use and has I believed helped to convert visitors into customers.
Brilliant am very happy
I'm always really excited to hear feedback like this - that's what kees me going. Thanks! :-)