Clever Predictive Search Bar

Clever Predictive Search Bar

by Incubate

Find items as you type, smart & instant search!

Jabinga

Not a good app. The search ad is nothing special and not worth the money it charges. There are better apps with more configurable search bars.

September 24, 2021

Thanks for the feedback.

The app is designed to help your customers quickly find what they are looking for. It offers different search button preferences as well; you can even keep your default theme's search icon.

If you didn't have the chance to explore the app in-depth, we'll be happy to help. Also, we're open to any development ideas. We like to hear people thoughts as it helps us come up with new app's functionalities.

Regards,
The Incubate Team

STILLSEGLER

App is working fine so far.
Outstanding support team!!! They solved our problem within twelve hours.

July 6, 2021

It's great to hear such nice comments about our support team and app. Thanks for your support and the amazing review!🎉

Cheers,

Bethelstickers.com

I've been using the app for about a week and I love the way it works. The search is highly customizable and very responsive. I believe it is a great upgrade for every website. Furthermore, the team is always available and very efficient! I recommend the app.

July 6, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us, and it lets us know we’re on the right track!🤩

Cheers,

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

This app is outstanding! I'm using the Debut theme on my store and the default search is awful! The look & feel of this app is gorgeous and it works like a charm! The support is lightning fast and made some minor adjustments I needed within minutes. All in all, AMAZING!!!

July 6, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app and support team. The app was recently launched, and to get such positive comments means the world to us. 🙌

All the best,
The Incubate Team

Shop On In

I just now installed this app., and it already caught my eye. I like it already but again I just installed it. I will give another update down the road but, I recommend giving this app., a try.

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate your business and helping to spread the word about our Clever Predictive Search app.🎉 Our support team will be ready to help in case you need some assistance.

All the best,