Clever Predictive Search Bar

Clever Predictive Search Bar

$4.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
November 29, 2022

Great app, easy to install and use. There was a small issue we had when installing but the customer service was very quick to fix and everything works like a charm! The team was very friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Knowhere
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 28, 2022

I have paid an absolutely insane monthly fee for a previous search bar app and just couldn't warrant the cost, I went hunting for a more cost effective solution and stumbled upon this app, very easy installation and it works from the Moment that its installed. This app does everything that I needed and it is genuinely intuitive, At around £4 a month its an absolute steal, its quick to search and there's no limit to searches per month unlike some apps. I have around 29,000 items in my store and this handles them beautifully, I had items daily and they are searchable instantly. I know you see a lot of reviews for apps saying how good the support teams are, I am always cautious with these reviews as I have sometimes been pressured into making reviews, some developers seem more interested in the reviews than support BUT I can genuinely say that the team that develop this app are so helpful, polite and ready to answer any questions, I wanted to write this review because I have never been asked or pressured to do so, they actually deserve a good review, their focus really seems to be on the customer. Well done to the app developers and support for their excellent app, this will definitely be staying on my store.

Hampshire Prints
Time spent using app: 5 months
The Support Heroes replied June 28, 2022

Thanks a bunch for the detailed and honest review and for choosing us to have a Search Widget on your website.🤩Our goal is to ensure that our app helps your business grow, and our support team will always be there for you to guarantee that. Thanks again for trusting us and for the wonderful comments. Always at your service! :)

April 13, 2022

applicazione molto rapida e utile, supporto di assistenza professionale e di rapido intervento. app top per la ricerca da form .

fabianshopping
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
The Support Heroes replied April 13, 2022

You've made our day here for sure! Glad to know you like our app and support team; that's our goal. Anything else you may need, just let us know. Grazie mille per la sua recensione! :)

January 10, 2022

Only a few days experience, but everything ok, The installation was very easy, the App is very easy to understand .
At the beginning i had a problem with my theme, but it was not the reason of the App, and the Support was very fast and friendliy

AccessoiresWorld - Parfum Online Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
The Support Heroes replied January 10, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to share such kind comments about our app and support team. We try our best to ensure the best experience. So, thanks for trusting us and for this fantastic review!🎉 Our team will be 24/7 at your service.

December 3, 2021

$4.99 a month? Absolutely worth every penny, beautiful design and fits my store so well. The support is absolute amazing, 5+ Stars

Sensuex Official
Time spent using app: 7 months
The Support Heroes replied December 6, 2021

Wow, thanks for these lovely comments about our support and app. This motivates us to keep up the good work and serve you better.😍 Happy holidays!

June 30, 2021

App is working fine so far.
Outstanding support team!!! They solved our problem within twelve hours.

STILLSEGLER
Austria
Time spent using app: 6 days
The Support Heroes replied July 6, 2021

It's great to hear such nice comments about our support team and app. Thanks for your support and the amazing review!🎉

June 15, 2021

I've been using the app for about a week and I love the way it works. The search is highly customizable and very responsive. I believe it is a great upgrade for every website. Furthermore, the team is always available and very efficient! I recommend the app.

Bethelstickers.com
Italy
Time spent using app: 12 months
The Support Heroes replied July 6, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us, and it lets us know we’re on the right track!🤩

May 25, 2021

This app is outstanding! I'm using the Debut theme on my store and the default search is awful! The look & feel of this app is gorgeous and it works like a charm! The support is lightning fast and made some minor adjustments I needed within minutes. All in all, AMAZING!!!

SPIRIT - beauty excellence
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
The Support Heroes replied July 6, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app and support team. The app was recently launched, and to get such positive comments means the world to us. 🙌

The Incubate Team

April 23, 2021

I just now installed this app., and it already caught my eye. I like it already but again I just installed it. I will give another update down the road but, I recommend giving this app., a try.

Shop On In
Time spent using app: 29 days
The Support Heroes replied July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate your business and helping to spread the word about our Clever Predictive Search app.🎉 Our support team will be ready to help in case you need some assistance.