Clever Variant Images

Clever Variant Images

by T2 Apps

Display images based on selected product variants

AlchePharma

Probably one of the most user-friendly apps I have used yet for single variations. The tech is responsive and prompt with their service and is definitely worth a try. They did not hesitate even for a second in reviewing any of my requests and were extremely honest in all their capabilities. A great team and company all together, Ralph Turchiano CEO Alchepharma

Plyhome NZ

The team behind this app are really helpful and work quickly to resolve any issues. App is easy to use too.

SOUSI Limited Edition Cashmere

I had an issue with the app and the support team was amazing! In a very timely fashion they resolved it for me. Really great!

Windy Lines

EDIT - After an original bad experience with the app, Ankit messaged me and offered to resolve the issue for my shop directly. He got it working within a couple of hours, and seems to be good for now. Will update here if necessary. The interface is very easy to work with, appreciate the option for "common" images, so don't have to select for every variant. so 5 stars on that. Very quick and friendly support. If it continues to work as described, I will be very happy, and will upgrade to 5 stars review. The reason for 4 stars is for the original bad experience of the app malfunctioning and deleting my original variant images on first test product. I suggest installing with a TEST product, confirming that it works (or getting support to get it to function properly) before rolling out to all products in case of an error. 5 stars for quick and friendly support.

-----ORIGINAL REVIEW BELOW, was resolved by support----

BEWARE this app, it removes your set variant images from products, so if you uninstall the app, none of your products that you have set up will have any variant images set, so you will have to reset them all manually for every product that you previously set up using the Clever Variant Images app. Easier to use interface than Free Variant Images app, but not worth even "testing" this app as you'll lose any preset variant images you had... The only reason for the 2 stars is that the interface is easy to work with, but just everyone beware, you will be locked in to the app, as changing your mind will DELETE any preset variants on your store.

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Very good app it works very well and is very affordable compared to other apps, easy setup and flows smoothly, highly recommended

SAWAXX

Personnellement aucun problème avec cette application, elle fonctionne très bien et c'est un vrai plus pour ma boutique, je recommande.

ohsnap

Had some issues with displaying on a custom page but their support was great and was super helpful. I use an app called GemPages for custom pages and they were able to get it working! Highly recommend.

The Krishna Store

We have been using this app on our test store and it worked perfectly. Now the app will be deployed on our main store.

Slumber Roo

Great customer service - I required help installing this app and they replied quickly and were very efficient. The app itself is super easy to use and makes your product page look much better.

IndyCon

Easy install. Works exactly as advertised. Very pleased with the results and we're going to replace another app and use Clever Variant on a couple more of our sites.

Previous 1