Clever Variant Images

Clever Variant Images

by T2 Apps

Display images based on selected product variants

SBW Shoes

App works great with variant based business such as shoes and clothing, helps suppress non selected colors on detail page to enhance color selection process for he customer, perfect for detail pages with many colors especially with mobile devices where space is limited this app is a must!! Also great customer service who by a drop of a hat will answer and make app changes within 24 hours if changes are necessary

AlchePharma

Probably one of the most user-friendly apps I have used yet for single variations. The tech is responsive and prompt with their service and is definitely worth a try. They did not hesitate even for a second in reviewing any of my requests and were extremely honest in all their capabilities. A great team and company all together, Ralph Turchiano CEO Alchepharma

Plyhome NZ

The team behind this app are really helpful and work quickly to resolve any issues. App is easy to use too.

SOUSI Limited Edition Cashmere

I had an issue with the app and the support team was amazing! In a very timely fashion they resolved it for me. Really great!

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Very good app it works very well and is very affordable compared to other apps, easy setup and flows smoothly, highly recommended

SAWAXX

Personnellement aucun problème avec cette application, elle fonctionne très bien et c'est un vrai plus pour ma boutique, je recommande.

ohsnap

Had some issues with displaying on a custom page but their support was great and was super helpful. I use an app called GemPages for custom pages and they were able to get it working! Highly recommend.

The Krishna Store

We have been using this app on our test store and it worked perfectly. Now the app will be deployed on our main store.

Slumber Roo

Great customer service - I required help installing this app and they replied quickly and were very efficient. The app itself is super easy to use and makes your product page look much better.

IndyCon

Easy install. Works exactly as advertised. Very pleased with the results and we're going to replace another app and use Clever Variant on a couple more of our sites.

Previous 1