Clever Variant Images

Clever Variant Images

by T2 Apps

Display images based on selected product variants

APRICOAT

So far it's been working as per what we needed. We had some UX issues with how the app was loading and they were able to fix it really fast, great support Will continue to use it!

April 29, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

MoonlightMakers

Awesome customer service! Fixed my thumbnail photos in no time and were happy to do so. I really appreciate the quick response as well.

March 21, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

The Friendly Swede Japan

Always recommend to stores I collaborate on, it's simple and intuitive, and the support is speedy and solve what they can. Looking forward to further development in the future (including videos) =)

SBW Shoes

App works great with variant based business such as shoes and clothing, helps suppress non selected colors on detail page to enhance color selection process for he customer, perfect for detail pages with many colors especially with mobile devices where space is limited this app is a must!! Also great customer service who by a drop of a hat will answer and make app changes within 24 hours if changes are necessary

AlchePharma

Probably one of the most user-friendly apps I have used yet for single variations. The tech is responsive and prompt with their service and is definitely worth a try. They did not hesitate even for a second in reviewing any of my requests and were extremely honest in all their capabilities. A great team and company all together, Ralph Turchiano CEO Alchepharma

Plyhome NZ

The team behind this app are really helpful and work quickly to resolve any issues. App is easy to use too.

SOUSI Limited Edition Cashmere

I had an issue with the app and the support team was amazing! In a very timely fashion they resolved it for me. Really great!

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Very good app it works very well and is very affordable compared to other apps, easy setup and flows smoothly, highly recommended

SAWAXX

Personnellement aucun problème avec cette application, elle fonctionne très bien et c'est un vrai plus pour ma boutique, je recommande.

ohsnap

Had some issues with displaying on a custom page but their support was great and was super helpful. I use an app called GemPages for custom pages and they were able to get it working! Highly recommend.

Previous 1