Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

FirmSkin

UPDATE ON 14-10-2019

These piece of shits of David and Carlos are creating campaigns NOW WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION in my Adwords account after a week I've uninstalled the app!!

---

This app SUCKS, worst I have used in Shopify since 2016. It doesn't do anything and just says they are still taking time to create their ads after 2 weeks.

Customer support took over a week to reply and just told me to change my product names and search the keywords myself.... If I'm searching the keywords I'm creating the ads so this bs is worthless.

Not recommended at ALL.

App and support sucks

marstoy

last time, I add and delete the app in a short time, because it is terrible UI design and it doesn't support for multi-language settings, I am not good at English, so it is a little hard for me, the whole shopify system is a little hard for me, who want to start new business, used to be a aliexpress seller.
but thanks a lot for the app staff, they contact with me timely and try to let me know how the app work, they even introduce a chinese staff for me, really responsible.
I am still learning how to use google ads, how to use analytics, all is new for me, and I hope this app can help me with its power to get more sale, this tiem, I give a 4 stars review, and next time, if you see I give a full stars review, it will means that this app will really helpful and deserved.
I am indeed a rookie, if you have any idea or advise about shopify or growing performance, hope you can contact with me, thanks in advance.

Nucecases

I haven't had the opportunity to fully test it, but definetly its an add on if you want to drive good traffic to your website

October 8, 2019

Hello Nucecases!
Thank you for your feedback! We hope you can fully test in the future all the features that our tool is offering to merchants!

Woody Watches

easy to use, and it is great app so far. I tried many times to find freelancer and agencies but did not work well with me, I hope to find what I am looking for in this app

October 7, 2019

Hello Woody Watches!
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! We’re here for you anytime.

trendyfashpro

They just created my campaign and all was easy flow. lets see what magic they bring to my store.ill give full review when its profitable.

October 7, 2019

Hello trendyfashpro!
Thank you for your review! We are wishing you success in your business!

PETAS JEWELRY HAND BAGS AND GIFTS

Good just started to uses it will let you know when I have used it a while but so far it seems ok Petas-Jewelry

October 4, 2019

Hello Petas Jewelry hand bags and gifts!
Thank you for your feedback! We would be happy to see your updated review after using our service!

P&Rs House

Im testing this out for now ...will have to have to write another review when testing is done....but so far...cant really say much...will see how it goes..lol

October 4, 2019

Hello P&Rs House!
Thank you for your feedback! We really hope our services will meet up your expectations and we would be glad to see your updated review after using it.

Your Crafts

Seems to be good so far, time will tell if it will bring conversions rather than just traffic - also how targeted it will be.

October 3, 2019

Thank you Your Crafts for your feedback!
Our mission is to create campaigns that will bring quality traffic to your store!

Socks4Watts

Easy connection to manage google ads which can seem pretty complicated without the app!

Some of the key functionality is premium which is a shame but not unexpected.

October 1, 2019

Hello Socks4Watts!
Thank you for your review! We hope you take the chance to benefit from our premium plan at some point in the future!

Virginialilly

i used his app to help me increase traffic in my webshop...and with results.
Now i can go the next step and turn it into sales.Really clear,no difficult codes.I love

September 30, 2019

Thank you for your review Virginialilly!
We are aiming to offer a simple and easy onboarding for the merchants! Happy to know we achieve it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97