Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Hobbee

Pretty good application so far. Easy to set up, simple to use, just waiting to see some results come through

The Galloway Creative

I'm not sure how this app works yet I'm still trying to implement the set up process before I was asked to review it.

OLD WORLD LEGEND LIMITED

it looks very very promising.. Good app, highly recommended to new users of shopify! easy to set up.

NETTNETTCLUB

Good app highly recommended to new users of shopify! Active customer service staff to guide you on the process

anamistore.com

I have just started working with the program, apparently it has a good letter for you and it is easy to use

inddus-us

Good, I used for my two store, supportive team and application work good for my one store and on another still have issue.

Hi Inddus-us owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We really appreciate it in order to continue improving our services for customers. If you are still stuck with that one account, feel free to reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

selfcare-revolution

helps me generating customers. Unfortunately no proper conversion yet, but I expect this with the following accounts

Hi Self Care Revolution owner,

Thank you for leaving your feedback! I kindly remind you that it takes about 2-3 weeks in order to see the true benefits from your Google Ads campaigns as Google is learning where to place your ads to the right customers. You can always reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

Discountszone

I'm trying this app. I hope it'll help me sell my products online and build my audience to maximize my sales.

Hi DiscountsZone owner,

Thanks for leaving us the 5-star review!

We wish you nothing but the best on your ecommerce and Google Ads journey!

Warm wishes,

Modern Memory Design Picture frames

super fast to boost sales. use this if you want to boost your sales and not waste money on just click

Hi Modern Memory Design owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! We appreciate your kind words as this means the world to us!

We are so happy to hear that your sales have gone up!

Happy selling,

Callistaa

Best service. I got more than what I could have expected. I have paid very little compared to the services I am getting. My account manager Carlos Gonzalez is very helpful. He helped me in a very personal way, even with very small things. The support team is so fast and responsive. Most of the time, they respond within a few minutes. Overall great service at a very low price.

Hi Prince!

Thank you so much for your nice words, the feedback from our customers is something fundamental for us, as it will allow us to continue improving day by day.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,