CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Smokey Rooms

I dont like being forced to write a review you shouldnt keep making people who use the app write reviews

paulcollection

you cant navigate through it and you don't have guide you but i was told it a great app the helps you with more traffic to your store

Flower Rush

I give this 3 star since the autogenerated name is not good. Also the ads cost me a lot. Did not notify me to set budget. I will monitor this for 15days and I will submit a review again.

Larilu

Easy to install and the ads are running, but I don't have any results yet. If I can I will provide another update. The ads have been running and spending, but no sales at all.

Glam Squad Luxe Boutique

Easy to use but haven’t seen any progress with my store so far. I’ll check back and update it in a few weeks if anything changes. Just kinda of getting tired of paying for ads and they don’t get put out there as much

La Xava

Great App. Its Easy to Use. It made me understand some of my marketing efforts. Great ROI. I am planning to continue using it.

FC KITS

Grjjgkjthntntntnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhntmrtmijendijvciejrnvirnvirtuvnrtiuvnrtivunitunirtuvnritvnrvrvruirr

CHEMFAST

easy to integrate but still awaiting first sale despite spending on ads. Will update once I see results

Embezz

Just adding review as its on my task list, will change later, if i see its not performing as it should.

Komit Store

Seems easy but ads are not showing yet after 1 week. Will need to dig deeper or call support to get it up.

July 20, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. Someone from our support team will be contacting you shortly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12