C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

The Tiffany Marie Collection

Why ask for a review before it can be tested out? I will update this review after actually using it. So far the concept is great.

Time&Watch

This app could be more useful and faster. But it's full of interesting functionalities and other things.

November 30, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks for giving us your feedback and we are excited to see you are making use of all our great functionalities!

EthniCache ®

The interface seems great. I am not sure why the ads are not running and the impressions are 0 even after the campaigns are approved.

Boutique-Blush1

Icon Industrial Specialties, LLC

I just started using the App. We'll add another review after I have had time to see how it performs.

Smokey Rooms

I dont like being forced to write a review you shouldnt keep making people who use the app write reviews

paulcollection

you cant navigate through it and you don't have guide you but i was told it a great app the helps you with more traffic to your store

Flower Rush

I give this 3 star since the autogenerated name is not good. Also the ads cost me a lot. Did not notify me to set budget. I will monitor this for 15days and I will submit a review again.

Larilu

Easy to install and the ads are running, but I don't have any results yet. If I can I will provide another update. The ads have been running and spending, but no sales at all.

Glam Squad Luxe Boutique

Easy to use but haven’t seen any progress with my store so far. I’ll check back and update it in a few weeks if anything changes. Just kinda of getting tired of paying for ads and they don’t get put out there as much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12