CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Singbowls

I am trying to use this app to do google adwards to increase sales. It is taking a bit of time to figure everything out but support is good and I am sure once everything is setup, it will run like a charm. 1 suggestion is that maybe to ask for feedback after 1 month so that we are giving you a true review.

cromanet

Easy setup. Need more time to evaluate the app. Everything seems to be ok for now. Good application.

My Tamed Mane

I'm still learning how to use the app, but it's pretty good so far. I like how it sets me up for success.

Boldfacd

Just installed so not sure how it will work. We will see. I will come back to review once we get moving.

PAEGA

The setup was quick. Now I just need to test the functionalities how it could really help my store.

Telement Digital Solutions

Quick installation and very easy to follow. Allows you to connect Google merchant account fast. Would recommenced for first time shopify store owners who are new to eCommerce and marketing their store.

Slapdash Bookstore

Still in the process of using the app, seems quite responsive. Account manager responds to problems very quickly. Good start.

epicavenuewear

Great app perfect for the beginner this app makes marketing easy and care free. Excellent start up fees made easy for those just starting out in the ecommerce drop shipping business. I have enjoyed the fact that this app is connected to google adds and makes the process of securing ad support through google simple and hassle free.

lovehappyskin

Seemed good, I can see loads of ads had been created.
But the only thing is not sure where to edit the ad, I need to learn maybe.

For Your Abode

Installed it a week ago.. traffic is up no conversions yet. Hopefully it turns in to people buying.. have not had store set up long..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28