I have updated my ratings from 1 star to 3 star now because they contacted me and fixed the problems with the ads .
So extra two stars for good support and good results (so far)
The setup for us at www.asmrtstrt.com was easy and seamless and customer service from the team was great - there were some challenges with the keywords that Google did not like but the team was great in reshaping the campaign. It was within budget - any previous note from me about going over-budget was my misunderstanding.
I am awaiting results which are hopefully within the google guidelines and will drive quality traffic. I will update review once I know the results of this. So far, setup was easy and the team was responsive. It is worth the try and hopefully will deliver results - TBD!
Setting up the ads were painless - pausing them by one click.
Saw a bit more traffic from these ads but nothing astounding 30 or 40 visitors.
Support did not exist... or at least this email does not as
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
Technical details of permanent failure:
The error that the other server returned was:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces.
This app needs better instructions on how to add/remove more products. Contacting support every time you need to can be time consuming. A better interface would be nice when you click on the app rather then just a dashboard.
Knowledge of ADWORDS is a must if you want to maximize the benefits of this app. Overall I will continue to use this app as I dislike doing the words promotions myself.
EDITED: I had some initial problems which is why I am giving it 3 stars. I originally gave it 1 star. I may increase it again, once everything is really going.
My initial set up was screwy in part because there was an issue with the SSL certs for my domain. As a hands-on person, I found the app to be frustrating because I couldn't make the bulk modifications to correct the issue that Google Adwords indicated was cause to reject all of my ads.
I've increased the rating because after my initial review, the support folks for Clever Adwords contacted me and have bent over backwards to explain how what is going on and offer advice. It's sometimes hard to give up control, but I'm willing to try it out. :)