Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Castellamare It

Looking forward to optimizing our ads.

Shopwithbarkode

I look forward to utilizing all the possibilities that this app has to offer, in order to streamline my marketing campaigns!

3rd Day Apparel

Great app.....Very Detail on info you need to succeed.

Electronicssupply

Great app easy to use has helped with my store.

Infini Tea

This App is amazing, I had a great assistant in Carlos who made everything effortless! I highly recommend to all e-commerce websites.

Industrie Music

This application is truly going to revolutionise they way people and web store markets there products. superb customer service and it works

Gurarisway

This app is seriously a life saver !!!!!

I have had such an increase in traffic wow wow wow! This rating needs to be five stars all around.

Really Coolstuffonline

Recently signed up and had a lot of questions which David Manutti has been great and very patient with helping me get answered. Amazing customer service experience so far and I am very interest to see what kind of results I will see from this app/service.

Thebrubaker Com

Absolutely great app. After having tried several Adws apps for our shopify website we can say for sure this is the best one af all.

Huge value, moreover taking into consideration the A level of they support/customer service team.

Fast and reliable. No doubts!

Novas Corner

Really looking forward to seeing what results can be made with this service. Great app.