Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

School Store.ie

Saves a l of time using Google ads, really helpful and time efficient app. Would like to have more control over the advertisements though.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that our app has been helpful and time-efficient for you!

Pdazzle

I am just getting started with this app. I only signed up for the free version. I am excited to to see the results of using this app.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for the review! We look forward to working with you and hope to hear back as you continue to use our app!

FitApparelYoga

Seems fine so far, haven't ran any ads yet. I'm excited to get ads running as I've heard great things.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! We hope to hear from you with updated feedback as you continue to use our app!

MEHMORY

I started with the free version, however, the banners offered are not professional (no logo, no own contribution). to take only paid version for that I don't know yet. If that looks better than 5 stars!

August 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. During the process, there may have been an error. Anyhow, you can always send the logo to the support or account manager, so we can fix the issue immediately. The banners, we can change as well if you are not happy with the current ones. I hope this resolved your concerns!

FAIRLY CULTURAL

Just experimenting with my store. App looks easy enough to use. but is unclear as to whether it's working well or not at these early stages.

July 24, 2019

Thank you for your review. We hope to hear back from you soon as we want your campaigns to run as smoothly and successfully as possible. If you have any further questions, we are happy to help!

OpalSupply

Signed up almost a week ago and have yet to hear back from customer service regarding my adwords account. After installing Clever app my website "hits" literally went to zero...no joke. Did not know that was possible after getting website visits daily prior to app install. Disappointed to say the least.

*** UPDATE ***
Clever was quick to respond to my concerns and made me aware the issue is a billing information issue so will check into hopefully fixing. Updated star rating as they were quick to respond and help. Will need to see about updating further depending on outcome.

July 22, 2019

Hi,

When you installed the app we created the campaigns and sent you an email announcing the campaigns created. In any case, the campaigns are not running due to a lack of billing information in your Google Ads account. Pelase contact us and we will solve any problem you may have. Thanks

Buds On Budget

Used this to advertise for my new e-commerce buisness. I recieved clicks within the hour to my website. Hoping for sales now.

July 18, 2019

Thank you for the review! We would love to hear back from you after your continued use of our app!

Marvel Hairs

The setup was simple and they were responsive when I needed assistance on setting up my ads. Now I'm hoping it can aid in getting sales.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to know that it was a smooth process and we look forward to seeing how we can do for you.

Bejewel

great App! create dynamic ads automatically and saves me the stress the comes with the complexity. i definitely recommend it!

July 8, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that we made your life a bit easier and we hope we can only help you further in the future.

K Stores USA

I give 4 stars since the apps are very easy to use but I haven't used every features and function yet.

July 3, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that the setup was easy, and we would love to hear your updated opinion on it after your continued use.