Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords & Shopping ads (COVID-19 50% Off )

Lions Ice Jewel

Just started hope it works for me and grow my business more. Need to get sale for my page to get my money .

Wireless Accessories Store

Installation Completed and it was simple and easy. Now waiting for some traffic and lots of sales ;)

Trendybyseason.com

Still, in the beginning, process, I read some reviews and it seems to be a good app, from my research google is one of the best and I really hope it will help me since I'm getting out of ideas...my budget is really tied and I'm not sure how much will have to spend but I will give it a try

DressYourWall

It's a bit hard to review something you have only just downloaded & haven't seen any benefits from yet, but it was easy enough to set up, so fingers crossed it does better than I did with Google Ads!

Esmeralda Fine Jewlery

Really great app its helping me alot with ads and doing the vest for my store amazing amazing!!!! Its easy to use

Ready to Be Fit

Genial. Un saludo a todo el equipo de clever Google ads. Un saludo a mi mama y a mi papa. Espero que esta app me proporcione muchas ventas.

Winemaking.io

Fast and easy setup. Looking forward to having them help me optimized ads for better search traffic within the google ecosystem.

No Everyday Adventure

So far, this has taken me away! Within 5 minutes, it single - handedly created me a Google ads account, and with minimal input from myself, created a series of ads revolving around my store, involving my own products and collections. Hopefully, it will drive customers to my store!

SmithWorks Golf

first impressions just finishing complete set up but looks like it could be useful tool for new starters

COY Apparel

Simple to use but not too much control over certain aspects of campaigns have not had results yest but looking forward to see what it brings.