CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Ru-In

Great app , definitely helpful.
Only downside I see is that it can take a few days to create a campaign

Sleek N Sassy

I just started using the app so I'm still getting familiar with it. Yet so far it has been user friendly. Great for a new start up. Just wish chat support services were more prompt.

kreens

WOW .. that all i can say about this App .. it just a mind blowing app .. easy simple and straight to the point app

khakees.com

I just added this app and it was super easy. Setup on my end was literally a 5 step process that was quick and painless. Choosing product categories from the drop-down list was the only part that took a while. Looking forward to real results.

LiteCamp

I love it, but it is a little but confusing and i hope in the future it gets easier. I might just need to learn a bit more. Over all it is pretty good.

kitchen king

I enjoy this app very much, thank you, I am a beginner and this was easy to use and will hopefully help me in the future.

NonBoxx

i still need to wait for the app to be activated, but i have trust in that it is gonna work well....

GlenCoe Bagpipes

Quick and easy installation / configuration and fast support chat! I look forward to seeing how the ads perform. Good experience so far.

solaymane

very gpood3 ef eaf awf qf qf eqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Iou-nik french clothing mind

I don't really know the efficiency but the automation is amazing and the interface is very good. Advisable.