Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords & Shopping ads (COVID-19 50% Off )

Gizmos and Stuff

So Far, easy to set up and get started. Everything was easy to get up and running and simple to understand. Looking forward to the campaign to start!

LEXXA GADGETS

just download this app hopefully to help boost my sales, hopefully it does what it says was easy to connect

Home Decor Me

I've had good success with the free program but things really took off once I upgraded my account and took advantage of help from my account manager.

GushGush

This help with creating of ads even with many products. Each ad has its specific keywords and ad. Helps with create tons of ads with tons of products.

Thanks!!

Neon Underground Apparel

The app is easy to install and seems to be a winner. I am Hopeful that it will help increase our store traffic.

sorellecare

So far so good! I've just been playing around with set up but i like it so far! I'm excited to see how the ads perform!

LunasEssentials.com

Great app - automates google adwords campaign so you don't have to worry about that - Free your time to focus on the more important things for your business.

dklampetsupplies

The app works great and very easy to use. I was getting quick results in no time at all i was getting customers.

Classic Furniture Online

seems to of increased my web traffic, but only time will tell

Cowpresso Coffee Roasters

Very Easy to use and Utilize, awesome keeping it FREE! Thanks Team :) - Cowpresso Coffee Roasters Singapore