CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Coss Y Leon Products

this app is really good for beginners and to use their ads. it helps you in every shape and form contact them for more info.

Green Mango

Works good at the moment. Everything is very easy to instal :) Hopefully this will get me some succes with google ads

C-Trouver

I've started using this App to help me with marketing my store and driving more traffic and more transactions. So far I like the layout and the ease of use and look forward to seeing its effectiveness!

Bigdealservices1

isntalei recentemente portanto tou na fase de "testing" para ver as funcionalidades e os progressos, mas para ja é facil de se configurar

Pupper Pet Supply

The app is easy to use and easy to set up. the only issue that I have is that I felt like the set up time took too long but maybe that was my fault

Flozzo

So far looks good. It easy to setup. Hope to get some conversations and sales. It is really annoying that is asking you for a feedback.

PAMOJA ART

Setting this up was so easy, i'll keep watching to see how effective the ads are but so far i''m happy with it

Jagatjit Industries Limited

Just started using, looks interesting. We hope this will help us to increase sales and the relevant traffic to the website. Cheers!

FoodEquipmentDirect

So far so good, integrates well and easy to use. The rating of the app is requested before seeing results. We will stick with the free version until more experience with the app.

July 19, 2020

Hi there!

We like to ask users to give us some feedback on the installation process then update after on how the app is working for them. We look forward to hearing about your experience!

Print Avenue Designs

So far it seems great. but still im getting the hang of it, thus reserved the 1 star for later. So far so good

July 19, 2020

Hello!

Thanks for leaving us some feedback, if you need any additional help just let us know.

Best,