C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

LunasEssentials.com

Great app - automates google adwords campaign so you don't have to worry about that - Free your time to focus on the more important things for your business.

dklampetsupplies

The app works great and very easy to use. I was getting quick results in no time at all i was getting customers.

Classic Furniture Online

seems to of increased my web traffic, but only time will tell

Cowpresso Coffee Roasters

Very Easy to use and Utilize, awesome keeping it FREE! Thanks Team :) - Cowpresso Coffee Roasters Singapore

World Of Zelda

Well.. After my one star review I recieved an email from their CEO offering some help to improve my Ad Account. That was really good. So that´s a 4 star review for them.

Really disapointed. Hope this would help me boost my sales. But nothing. Already spent +$40 bucks and not a single sale.
Waste of time and money.

Gamedoors

This app really saves a lot of time and hope this app makes some sales !

Don T Waste The Pretty

so far so good. Love this last email with my key words and stats. Now on to the sales:) Easy to use and great support.

Oliverswatches

Not seen the full benefit of the ads yet but the set up and install was simple and easy..will update when I've got more results!

Newest Llc

Easy to get started! I just clicked a few buttons and they intuitively knew all about my store and integrated

Chesmarket

awaiting for the service. sounds good!!!