Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Fashion NetClub

I recently installed this app to help me do my google campaigns based in conversions. I just trying the free version so far while a learn more about how much more this app can do for my business. Then I will provide a better review. Easy to install and use so far.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for the review and choosing to use our app! We look forward to hearing back from you and if you have any questions feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Love Rebellious Boutique

Ive only had this app for a few days so yet to see any progress but the whole set up was easier and took less time than the google ads app I originally downloaded.

January 21, 2020

We stress the importance of the easiness of our app, so it’s great to hear that you’ve experienced just that. Thanks for the review and support!

Axion Sunglasses

I just started using the app will report when there is something to report.

January 13, 2020

We look forward to hearing back from you on your experience!

Mutual Monkey

I used this app it help me great way. I would definitely suggest this for beginners. Really helpful .

January 13, 2020

We’re so glad to hear that and we hope we can continue to help you!

MR. WEARITALL

This app was very helpful. Still figuring it out tho! Got lots of stuff jam packed into one convenient app.

January 21, 2020

We’re glad to hear that you’ve found our app helpful! We realize there might be a lot to process, so if you ever need any assistance don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

IncredibileSlancio

I used the app and works pretty well and it helps in targeting your customers! I do recommend to use it

January 13, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation on our behalf! We hope you can find continued use from us and if you ever need help don’t hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Five Dollar Tee Shirts

This app is ok. Check the locations it shows your ads as they locations may not be relevant to what you are selling.

January 13, 2020

This one of the many perks offered by Clever, and we’re happy that you’ve been able to find use from it. Thanks for downloading our app too!

Alice&Max

from the beginning it's going well, there were 11 new live visits during the first 10 minutes and this was great

December 26, 2019

It’s great to hear that you’ve seen some results so soon! We hope this only continues for your store as well.

South By South

All good so far.
Far better ads created than my basic knowledge of google ads. Hopefully, the return on CTR allows us to upgrade the service

December 16, 2019

Thanks for choosing to use our app and leaving us a review! We’re glad you had an easy process and we hope you achieve the results you desire.

Multicultural Hair Essentials

I used the app to help with marketing for my business. The app has worked wonders helping me get through easy steps for my startup. Great App

December 13, 2019

It’s awesome to hear this! Thank you for downloading our app and leaving a review, we wish you all the best in the future as well.