Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Ammuri Skincare

helpful app, very easy and simple...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

August 30, 2021

Hi, Ammuri Skincare!

Thanks for leaving us a review! Let me know if you need any help at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm wishes,

The Lords House Co

Easy to use and works great with my company we have gained over 4,000 views with our store because of this app!

August 30, 2021

Hi, Lords House Co!

We are so glad to here that you've been able to generate 4,000 views with our app! We wish you nothing but the best on your Google Ads journey.

Happy selling,

Aoodor LLC

it is an awesome app, but still need time to use all the fuctions, probably 1 month. hope it is useful

ALLTHINGS THE BRAND

set up was pretty easy havent seen what they can do from a marketing standpoint yet
in comaprison with downloading other platforms with shopify such as facebook its def less of a headache

August 31, 2021

Hi, Daniel! Thank you so much for leaving a review and for upgrading to our Premium plan. I look forward with working with you and seeing your business grow with us!

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

royaldickclub

so far I like it let's see how it works. Well I don't have much more to say because I haven't run the app yet.

August 26, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We hope to help you as much as we can.

Warm regards,

Atlas Chaussures

J'ai installé cette application depuis 24 hrs et je suis satisfait du processus de prise en main et de l'automatisme mis en place.

Guitar Station

Early days but so far I can say Carlos has been friendly and helpful while we navigate the setup side of things,

Technashop-Sales

Great support ! Fast reply after having some problems. Cant tell more till now but im excited to see how it works

BWmugs

very good opportunity this app creates for you. lots of futures and potential. would recommend it to anyone with an online store to use it.

August 23, 2021

Hi, BWmugs owner!

We are so glad to hear that you are having a positive experience with our app! I wish a great Google Ads journey.

All the best,

MARVEL ELECTRONICS

Pretty Good Advertising App Nice App is very easy to use and all the features are also very good, if you want to use it then you can simply go ahead and install the app.

August 26, 2021

Hi Marvel Electronics,

Thank you very much for your nice review, we are glad that you find our app easy to use and that you like our different features.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,