Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Fruta Prohibida

buena app para el seguimiento de las campañas de google adwords y para promociones perfecta con analytics

Gracias! Mucha suerte.

Sopngy

So far so good installing it and going through setup process. Was just wondering though if ads can be based on the product page URL rather than the home page url and if so how?

May 17, 2020

Hello! Thanks for leaving us some feedback. If you have any specific changes, please reach out to our support center or your account manager by email and we are happy to assist you!

Gracelli

This is definitely a powerful app. Looking forward to seeing how it advances my business. After only running for a day, I received a ton of clicks.

May 17, 2020

Hi there! Glad to see your clicks are going up. Let us know if you have any questions!

TomsTopGadgets

Die App ist okey ich bin mal gespannt was sie so zu bieten hat.
Ich hoffe damit Habe ich endlich mal die chance was aus meinem Shop zu machen

May 14, 2020

Hallo! Danke für die Bewertung. Lassen Sie uns wissen, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen!

Braking Bad

May 14, 2020

Hi there - thanks for leaving some feedback. Please reach out to either our support center or your account manager for questions about your account! We are happy to help.

rainbowabbycosmetics

this app is goood trhaaaank you ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

May 13, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback!

Naturschoen

Most terrible customer experience I had so far on here. DONT INSTALL
They are only here for the quick money.

Customer support tried 2 Times to set it up, they FAILED!
Then the COO intervened, only to waste another 3 WEEKS apologizing and NOT DELIVERING ANYTHING.
IN THE END THEY ONLY DELETED MY HANDMADE ADS!
Without any reason and then ghosted me again.
Disgusting behavior, I wasted days and money and will report this to shopify.

Background:
So they set it up for me, TWO TIMES
90% of the keywords are not usable, because 0 people search for it, google doesnt even deliver those ads.

2. try setting it up for me, I still have no actually working ads, 60+ ad spent for one random purchase and at least 3 hours spent on seting this up.

cannot recommend, maybe only for 1 product stores or if youre ready to do it all per hand afterwards anyway. The automatic setup is terrible and the customer support for setup has no real idea what they are doing.

hate it when people waste my time

May 12, 2020

Hello, Natureschoen

We are glad to see you were able to contact your account manager about these concerns! Please, don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions you may have. Best of luck!

Eynjail

I used this app and loved it. you should try this app out it is so useful I don't know what I would have done without it.

May 10, 2020

Hello!

Thank you SO much for this feedback. We love to hear your opinion! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues in the future.

Zocalo Foods

Not one to post negative reviews because I try to work it out first. But after waiting for a week with no solution or even an attempt to try to understand my problem, I got a bit frustrated. For paying premium, I'd expect faster resolution time or at least updates. Ads had not been running for the whole month of April. Part of premium states that you will get account alerts if there is anything unusual. I'd say that after my ad spend dropped to zero, it should have been alerted to me. I have been so busy and it finally hit me that my ads weren't running. Long story short, I figured out the issue myself. The $49 dollars i'm paying are not justified. App in itself, isn't bad I cannot say the same about support for the price paid monthly.

May 9, 2020

Hello, Zocalo Foods

We are so sorry to hear you had this negative experience with us. We care about our customers and value your feedback as it helps us improve our services. One of our representatives will be reaching out to you to see what we can do to fix this problem!

Thanks a lot,
Clever Team

Home Gym Ready

I used this ad to get a google presence. It has been my best advertisement! I was able to get my first sale using it in just a day

May 9, 2020

Hello Home Gym Ready!

Thanks a lot for leaving us some feedback - let us know if you need any help! Best of luck.