Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads, Remarketing & Shopping ads. Get Black Friday ads!

T Bhai

The app asks me to review it again and again. My installation still shows that account manager is checking the request. No response for chat messages.

Pogglez.com

This app seems okay so far. I will have to do a better review after having used the platform. I don't like the idea of a $50 debit on your credit card to start.

Prata de Lei Store

Seems pretty good!! I'm still learning how to use it. I hope it will help me with my google services

November 5, 2019

Thank you for the review! We would love to hear back from you and if you ever need any help our Clever team is always available.

SmartDesign®

I have used this app previously. They have generated great quality traffic at a fraction of the cost. I highly recommend it. If you get a chance work with Monica she is amazing!!

November 5, 2019

It’s great to hear this! We’re very happy you’ve had a positive experience with our app and we wish you all the best as you continue to use it.

House Perks

This really takes the pressure and worry of developing an ad campaign makes it all very simple and easy. Glad I installed it.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for the review! It’s very gratifying to hear this as we put customer satisfaction at the forefront of our operations.

Lush Forest

Installed yesterday, ads approved today, looks great so far
........................................

November 4, 2019

It’s good to hear that everything is going well for you in terms of your usage with our app. We hope this only continues and would love to hear back from you later on too!

Beautydazz

i really like it.....................................................................................

October 31, 2019

Thanks for your feedback!

Way Side Shop

Ho usato l'applicazione ed è molto interessante ed intuitiva.Non ho ancora capito a cosa serve ma credo che continuerò ad usarla.

Luna Moon Jewel

This is a great app for gaining new customers and selling products. The marketing is great and its very easy to use

October 30, 2019

Thanks a lot for giving us a review! It’s awesome to hear that our app is helping you out and we hope in continues to do so.

Bolsos Tote

Pues la verdad que es la primera vez qye voy a utilizarla,espero que cumpla mis requisitos y convierta más.gracias 4 estrellas

October 30, 2019

¡Gracias por tu valoración! Esperamos poder ayudarte a mejorar tu ratio de conversión.