Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Dollz HouZe FaZhion INC

Haven’t got to use it yet forcing me to write a review. I’m just writing a 100 letters and giving them 3 stars cause I have too

OveOne

had to write a review in order to use the app... hm oook. Thats really strange policy of that app..

Pogglez.com

This app seems okay so far. I will have to do a better review after having used the platform. I don't like the idea of a $50 debit on your credit card to start.

dboost

Joséphine Cosmetics

The interface is not so fluid, I would like to see more editing capabilitiess while creating marketing campaigns.

September 23, 2019

Hello Joséphine Cosmetics!
Thank you for your feedback!
Our interface is as simple as possible in order to facilitate the process for the users. However, in the premium plan which is available for upgrading you can find a lot more editing and customization options.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team in case you need assistance.

Tide + Seek

Have just downloaded the app and so far seems quite easy to use but will need some more time to see if it benefits our store.

September 20, 2019

Hello Tide + Seek! Thank you for your review! We would be glad to hear your updated feedback after you have tried our services!

Lux Nightwear

Great App!! Technically ...
Need to improve Costumer services specially in the beginning of the Account plan!

August 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Lux Nightwear, we will work harder and improve it!

DreamTopShop

I only start use and not know how the work.
After when I see how work apps I can tell more about
to apps is frendly or not

August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review! We look forward to working with you and helping you along the way!

Mill's Andem

So far so good. It has a good setup for easy access of tools. Will give a good report when i have gone far with the app

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your review, we hope to hear back from you once you have used our app a little more too!

AbbyGoose Fashions

So far so good. The app is simple enough, but thanks to a Google issue it has been slow going. Not a clever ads problem.

July 8, 2019

Thank you leaving a review, we'd love to hear back from you after you have used the app a bit more too.