Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

lasslady

Good app. It's helpful, easy to use and helps keep track of my ads. Budget function is very good at all

The Silky Pore Cleaner

Good app. It's helpful, easy to use and helps keep track of your ads. Budget function is very handy.

StarkEdges

I like using this app. Its so helpful! Its easy to use and really helps keep track of our ads.

Innovactic

This app is very good. And the staff are super friendly and support, Got this running an hour ago, people have already came to my store

HCE Ltd

I really enjoy the ability to utilize google to assist and it has increased traffic to my store already.

Joaris

nice app for sure nice app so nice very nice app idk just a nice app so nice i love it very nice awesome nice

E-Popotamo

perfect the easy aplication fast and nice support
youare the best

FC KITS

Grjjgkjthntntntnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhntmrtmijendijvciejrnvirnvirtuvnrtiuvnrtivunitunirtuvnritvnrvrvruirr

JR Decal Wall Stickers

Signup as a Premium account and paid 21th of July . After paid my account turned into a basic account. Contact them several time and they ask for payment proof. I sent them the proof after that nobody try to contact me they are lost. Every 24th hour the app disconnected from my account and I need to re connect from the beginning. Total waste of money and time.

miniarctics

App works perfectly. Great service and quality! Really happy with how the campaign came out and the results as they followed.