Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Tide + Seek

Have just downloaded the app and so far seems quite easy to use but will need some more time to see if it benefits our store.

September 20, 2019

Hello Tide + Seek! Thank you for your review! We would be glad to hear your updated feedback after you have tried our services!

Lux Nightwear

Great App!! Technically ...
Need to improve Costumer services specially in the beginning of the Account plan!

August 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Lux Nightwear, we will work harder and improve it!

DreamTopShop

I only start use and not know how the work.
After when I see how work apps I can tell more about
to apps is frendly or not

August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review! We look forward to working with you and helping you along the way!

Mill's Andem

So far so good. It has a good setup for easy access of tools. Will give a good report when i have gone far with the app

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your review, we hope to hear back from you once you have used our app a little more too!

AbbyGoose Fashions

So far so good. The app is simple enough, but thanks to a Google issue it has been slow going. Not a clever ads problem.

July 8, 2019

Thank you leaving a review, we'd love to hear back from you after you have used the app a bit more too.

Lee Lee Creations

So far it was easy to set up and input all of my infomatuon. Once its approved and launched I'll revise my review.

June 21, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, and we look forward to hearing back from you after you've used our app more.

Envy Rose

still trying to work out the app and how it all works, its not a quick process but im hoping its worth it

June 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We hope our app serves you well, and if you think it does we'd love to hear your updated feedback.

Amis.Marc

Very easy to set up, but can't use it unless give review first which is a little bit disappoint. I would love to give great review after I have tried.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! If you so choose, you can come back and update your review after your continued use of it.

opticoolz

The app was easy to install but still have to see it in action. I may also require a little help getting my website up to meet the google requirements and this si where i have had a problem in the past bu hope it goes smooth. I will re-evaluate once I see more progress and support.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! We look forward to hearing your updated review after continued use.

Olde Church Emporium

getting started - not sure how it will go. Trying the free plan if it will let me. If it works out I'll be back with a glowing review

June 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! As you said, you can come back and update your review how you see fit. We hope our app is only a positive experience for you.