Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Christvit

Just started using it, and already getting a lot of traffic to my store.
Looking forward to a turnaround.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! It’s awesome to hear that we have been able to help you out with your store, and we only hope to continue to do so.

Luxurara

Need to look how the app works, needs a review to work first. I'll update later on. The App makes a good first impression.

November 8, 2019

We would love to hear back from you once you have used our app a little more! We hope everything works well for you though.

MyWorldPhone.com

potential app. I hope it works as it suppose to. I see lots of potential with this. All in one place

November 8, 2019

We hope our app works out well for you and we would love to hear back from you after your continued use of it!

GeMiTo

just strated to use it and it works. drive me traffic decreasing cost of Gooogle ads campains . tring to use the other functionality

November 5, 2019

Thanks for leaving the review! We’re glad to know that our app has worked well for you and is delivering what we intended it to.

Skyline Shoppers

Seems pretty good!! I'm still learning how to use it. I hope it will help me with my online store to convert to sale!

November 5, 2019

We hope we can only help your store in the future and we would also love to hear back from you after your continued use of the app!

Luna Moon Jewel

This is a great app for gaining new customers and selling products. The marketing is great and its very easy to use

October 30, 2019

Thanks a lot for giving us a review! It’s awesome to hear that our app is helping you out and we hope in continues to do so.

Bolsos Tote

Pues la verdad que es la primera vez qye voy a utilizarla,espero que cumpla mis requisitos y convierta más.gracias 4 estrellas

October 30, 2019

¡Gracias por tu valoración! Esperamos poder ayudarte a mejorar tu ratio de conversión.

TeeGee Fashion

Can be abit confusing to understand at first but give it some time and attention to learn, but it has a job and it does it well, a must have to boosts any business

October 29, 2019

Thanks a lot for leaving a review! It’s great to hear that you’ve had positive results with our app and we hope that these results only continue.

marstoy

last time, I add and delete the app in a short time, because it is terrible UI design and it doesn't support for multi-language settings, I am not good at English, so it is a little hard for me, the whole shopify system is a little hard for me, who want to start new business, used to be a aliexpress seller.
but thanks a lot for the app staff, they contact with me timely and try to let me know how the app work, they even introduce a chinese staff for me, really responsible.
I am still learning how to use google ads, how to use analytics, all is new for me, and I hope this app can help me with its power to get more sale, this tiem, I give a 4 stars review, and next time, if you see I give a full stars review, it will means that this app will really helpful and deserved.
I am indeed a rookie, if you have any idea or advise about shopify or growing performance, hope you can contact with me, thanks in advance.

October 29, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! We’re very glad to see that we were able to help you out with how our platform works. Also, we hope to see positive results from your use of our app and if you have any more questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to our staff!

PETAS JEWELRY HAND BAGS AND GIFTS

Good just started to uses it will let you know when I have used it a while but so far it seems ok Petas-Jewelry

October 4, 2019

Hello Petas Jewelry hand bags and gifts!
Thank you for your feedback! We would be happy to see your updated review after using our service!