Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Sotaroni

Un a plicacion facil de configurar, pero que confugra las campaña de una manera caotica en un principio

March 25, 2020

Hola, Sotaroni!

Para saber como podemos mejorar nuestro servicio, nos ayudaría que nos explicases que parte de la app fue caótica - la instalación, los 5 pasos, etc. Te propongo que hablemos por teléfono, o si quieres nos puedes escribir un correo electrónico!

Muchas gracias,
Equipo de Clever

DonnyTeez

I haven't launched any campaigns yet. I am interested to see how it works and will keep a running update on this review. One issue I already have is that they set up my target customers in every country but the united states. I will see how difficult it is to update that and update my review.

March 23, 2020

Hello!

Thank you for the feedback, if you would like help with demographic targeting you can reach out to us via Zendesk or email and we can explain the process!

Home first impressions

I read other reviews so I expected this.
This review is just to grade the simplicity of setting up the app. Was it easy, yes. Just answer the questions. Does it work? We will find out.

March 17, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy you were able to install the app with no difficulties. Best of luck!

CiX Fashions

dont quite know how to navigate this app but i am hoping to be able to leave a rave review once i get through this process.

March 17, 2020

Hello! If you have any questions about how our app works and how to use it, don't hesitate to reach out. Good luck!

Cupoclick

I need help I can not load the app, perform the installation but I reach step number 5 after this does not work

March 11, 2020

Hi Cupoclick,

If you reach out to us through Zendesk or directly to your account manager we can forward the issue to tech support and get this resolved.

Thanks!

Canine Closets

I have set up this app, which was quite simple. Once it is working will have to see how tings go. So far I haven't seen any negatives about it.

Hello!

Thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to see everything is working so far!

Green Native

The app gives a good intro path for setup. It is easier to setup than the Google apps themselves. I would like it to be made clear what access is provided to the Clever Ecommerce team for accessing my personal, business data.

Hi Green Native!

We are happy to see you were able to install the app with no issues. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have regarding the apps usage.

Thanks a lot!

OrderNation

Just installed the app and currently in the setup phase so, Yet to conclude the experience will update accordingly.

Hey Order Nation!

We are glad to hear your installment process went smoothly. If you come across any questions later on, feel free to reach out.

Thanks!

BIMF Collections

I'm using this app in hopes to grow my business, will give an update as soon as everything is set up. easy to set up. cant wait to get results.

Hi There!

Glad to see your installment process went smoothly. We´d love to hear how our app worked for you!

brandsstay

Seems very helpful. Will be fun to see how this will affect further operations, thank you very much!!

February 28, 2020

Hi there,

thanks for the feedback! Please let us know if you come across any questions down the road.

Best of Luck,