Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Kabling

I started to use this app, so I am still learning what it can do. So far easy to use but a video on how to set up would help

April 6, 2021

Hi, Kabling! Thank you so much for your review. You can check out our YouTube channel to learn more about our app (tips, how-tos, etc.): https://www.youtube.com/c/Cleverecommerce/

I'd be happy to help you with anything you need, just send an email to support@cleverecommerce.com.

PilotKnot

I started to use this app, and I was a little unsure about its capabilities at first, but it turned out to be a good choice, very good APP! :-)

MR. Prints Custom Apparel

Easy to use and reliable. excited to have and ready to make my business boom with the help at clever ads.

March 30, 2021

Hi, MR. Prints Custom Apparel! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're happy you're enjoying our app!

The Dog Face

I use this app for advertising the products .i am looking forward to have good set up from them.app provide great advertisement

March 29, 2021

Hi, The Dog Face! Thanks for leaving us a review. We really appreciate it. If you need anything to help make your experience better, please send us an email via support@cleverecommerce.com. We'd be happy to hear from you!

NEELBILL.COM

March 26, 2021

Thanks for leaving us a review! We also look forward to helping you create your campaigns. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Happy selling!

TopGalaxyDealz

helping me to learn and grow.If we can us ethis APP as it is designed for , we can utilize it very well.

March 26, 2021

Thanks for your review! Your feedback means a lot to us. You can contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com for any questions or concerns. We'd be happy to help you!

Changeless Beauty

Update: Updating to 5 stars. I received excellent customer service, including the correction of coding errors I couldn't find myself. It even looks like the days of my free trial were reset for the days I lost. Thanks! I would love to be able to use this app properly, but I am running into error messages from Google, and whenever I reach out to Support via their provided links, I never receive a response :(

March 26, 2021

Hi, Changless Beauty! Thanks for leaving us a review. As per our email conversation, we'd like to know if we have resolved this issue for you. We'd be happy to help you in case you need additional help.

-Carlos, Senior Account Manager

MainelySweetz Creations

I just started using this app however the set up process was easy to intergrate with my shopify store. Once I really get to using the app then I could give a much better review.

March 26, 2021

Hi, MainelySweetz Creations! Thank you for the review. We're happy to know that the setup process was easy for you! We'd love to know more about your experience with our app. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com in case you have any questions or concerns.

sportamaz

the best app for the business. I am happy to get this app for boosting my store. I hope to use this app for many longtime

detallesloan

La interfaz es muy sencilla de usar, esperando los resultados de los anuncios, pero hasta ahora bien.