Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

IVOTREND

Nice app and very good for your business
The best opción for your
Don't forget to vote for the best tools and guaranteed to make money

July 17, 2021

Hi, IVOTREND! Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to help you out with your campaigns, so please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

-Nikki, Acount Manager

TrendOye

Hey Team Clever, Its been few days we are using the app and its functioning properly.. features looks great to me. Nikki the support manager has been very helpful to us.. She even extended her help proactively in tweaking some code level settings in Shopify backend too.. Awesome app. and team.. All da best.. Thanks... :)

July 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, TrendOye! It was a pleasure helping you out. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need assistance.

-Nikki, Acount Manager

Jay press collection

it is really great so far and very useful thanks for this app helps a lot. I will continue to use the app

July 12, 2021

Hey, Jay Press Collection! Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate it! It's awesome to know that you find our app useful. If you have any questions on how to make the most out of our app, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com

-Nikki, Account Manager

sweetfit.co.uk

Goood. Helps with ads and it is easy to use for someone who is not advanced in marketing. Good for the beginner

July 7, 2021

Hi Sweet Fit owner,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your thoughts! We really do appreciate it! Our app was designed for just that: helping the novice marketer on Google Ads.

Happy selling,

Shop Disorderly Conduct

The steps are super simple to follow to set up with your Shopify site! I cant Wait to see how it works!

July 7, 2021

Hi Shop Disorderly Conduct owner,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We love that you found the steps simple! That's what we want - easy peasy!

Warm wishes,

AYS1246

Appena installata sembra ottima, stiamo a vedere come va, vi aggiorno nei prossimi giorni, ma è molto intuitiva

July 3, 2021

Hi AY1246 owner,

Thank you so much for your feedback. The opinion of our customers is essential for us to continue improving.

If you have any other question, please do not hestitate to contact me.

All the best,

Carlos González
Junior Account Manager

LuxLiv Interiors

Very good and clear app. :) Works super intiutive. Even for someone without any online marketing experience like me.

Hi LuxLiv Interiors,

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and that it is making your life a bit easier when it comes to online marketing. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thanks for your kind words.

If you need any assistance, please feel free to send us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm wishes,

around the clock

this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.

July 1, 2021

Hi Around the Clock owner!

Thank you so much for your feedback. The opinion of our customers is very important to us as it can help us to continue improving our services.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Carlos González
Account Manager

BB Intentionelle

I use this app to help me reach as many potential shoppers as possible. I like how this app helps me keep track of my google ads and shopping feed so effortlessly.

Hi BB Intentionelle owner,

On behalf of the Account Management Team here at Clever ecommerce, I would like to thank you for leaving us such a kind review.

I hope our campaigns help keep getting you more clicks and reach as many potential shoppers as possible!

We're glad you're having a positive experience! If you ever need some help, contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best & happy selling,

Adrian-eyewear

Very good app and easy to use.Support is good, always there if you need?I really recommend this app if you want to boost your sales

July 2, 2021

Hi, Adrian Eyewear owner!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are so happy you are enjoying our app.

If you ever feel stuck, reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Happy selling,