Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

SD JEWELS

still figuring app out but okay so far. will review once again when campaigns have started to run..,

GIfts For The Geeks

Leaving the review to skip the line. Still waiting for Ad to be created. Will be back to update rating once Ads get published

Keay Vital Parts

easy to set up and you dont need a degree in google to use it. I cannot give it 4 or 5 stars yet as i am still waiting for my ad to go live. I was emailed and told that if i leave a review i will skip the line and my ad will get published quicker, so im leaving half a review hence the 3 stars. Once its up and running and i see results i will most definitely come back and update my review. For now it looks very promising and i hope it works well.

sweet-casa.com

If I understand no impressions before you received your feedback right ?
not very fair.sweet-casa.com

menswatchzone

They set my ads for me and going well so far. I had traffic but no sales yet. I will try to keep this review updated.

BEST AVAILABLE DEALS FRESH

GREAT FOR ADS TARGETING AND WELL MARKETED ADS,SO FAR SO GOOD I HAVE NOT GOT MUCH TO SAY YET ,SO AS I SAID I AM OBSERVING FIRST TO MAKE A JUDGMENT .THANK YOU

Seasonal Trending

Its a good app does what it says it does really good stuff could be a little better but overall really good.

555Jewelry

Not supporting all languages .
easy to set.
hope it can bring traffic and sales.
seems it is nice app.

LSGTees

I have this app but im not getting any sales or visits, i have had it for awhile and and it shows no visits, no impressions or click.

zebramanic

Anyone Remember my one star review for this app, well yup i am the same giving them a 5 stars now, a 3 stars not for the service or if it works for me or me cause i will be back for it after testing, its simply a 3 stars for the crew sitting behind this apps, they care about what they do and they believe in it.
as said ill be back to this rating again