Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

TrendyShop México

great, the app is useful and fast. great, the app is useful and fast. ,great, the app is useful and fast.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! Glad to hear our app is working well for you too.

Rave-On!

I used it one time and it seems okay. But it wasn available in my language. No it is and i wanna give them a second chance next time...

June 5, 2019

Hi,

Thanks a lot for trusting us back. We have recently launched our Google ads campaigns creation service in German. We will be very glad to help your campaigns.

WonderHoard

So far, so good. Generated a campaign very quickly...needs a little tweaking before publishing, but so far it looks good. Too early to give it a full on rating.

May 27, 2019

We appreciate your review on our app! If you'd like, you can come back and leave your full review after your prolonged use. We'd love to hear more!

MyTrenic

Easy to use hopeful that it will work as good however, not keen on the waiting times in order for it to work

Joorags

I didn't use it yet but it was very easy and simple to set up. Can't wait to see the results! I will update this review as time goes on..

Senecare

I bring a lot of traffic for me

XXIITUNING

seems like a good app. waiting for it to start. its made the campaigns but not yet started advertising

BlueFire Depot

I downloaded this app to help me attract traffic to my store. It was very easy to install and the staff do a great job at keeping updated with what's going on with the app.

Barn Burner Apparel

App helps automate my google ads. Its nice to have 1 less thing to worry about when trying to launch your business.

Misty Treat

Kind of useful app but the user interface and the structure of the app can be improved. Im with the free account.