Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Scholarly Artist Gallery

This app is kind of chaotic. When I make an Ad, it’s difficult to find it again and somehow due to the way Google is setup, I ended up with more than one ad account under the same name. It’s not an intuitive app for advertising if you are new to technology based work.

February 24, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your review, We created Google Ads campaigns and uploaded them to the Google ads account you provided us with. You also have access to a dashboard on your app where you can manage the main KPI on your account. Don't hesitate to reach out with any further doubts or issues you may have via email or chat.

Thanks a lot!

Tents City

Asked me to review it to use the app, haven't used the product yet - so can't really comment. Seems odd.

February 24, 2020

Hi there,

It seems there was some confusion. We are not asking you to review our app quite yet, but instead provide us with feedback on the download process.

Thank you!

4Eva BO$$ED Up Boutique

This app is very confusing to use and I can't link or finish setting up my merchant account. I think it would be great if it was a little more user friendly.

Telos Interiors

This app is ok, but slightly confusing to use in collaboration with the google shopping official app

Limitless963

So far so good i guess. Still figuring out what to do and how much thi app could help. Don't know what else to say

January 29, 2020

We would love to hear back from you after you’ve gotten to use the app a bit more. Until then, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

VLVCI

Just started don’t understand how it works yet so at the moment I’m just waiting till the campaigns are being generated

January 21, 2020

Thank you for downloading our app and if you have any questions throughout the process please feel free to reach us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Sofizara

Its nice but still need some more information. But Google is always very handy and is the biggest searching site in the world

January 13, 2020

Thank you for the review and downloading our app! If you have any further questions or concerns with the platform, please feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Good Mela

I haven't yet used the app properly, this was on a task completion list on the dashboard so I'm completing the task!

January 21, 2020

Thank you for downloading our app and leaving a review regardless! We would love to hear back from you once you’ve gotten to use it some more.

MINDMYVIBE

JUST TRYING OUT NEW APPS FOR MY SHOPIFY STORE, I LIKE THE LOOK, A THE LAYOUT NICE.. MAYBE MORE COLOR OPTIONS

January 21, 2020

Thanks for choosing to download our app! We hope you find that we’re able to help you with your store and best of luck.

Seek Comfort

Still testing still 0 impressions though soo im not sure but i will keep trying to for the next few days

January 21, 2020

We’re sorry to hear that you have not gotten any results just yet and we hope this has changed! If you have any questions about the app itself or other tips, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9