Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Multicultural Hair Essentials

I used the app to help with marketing for my business. The app has worked wonders helping me get through easy steps for my startup. Great App

Sloppylab

Good app. It helps me to setup my 1st campaign, and ready to rock and roll.
More sales coming please.

Your Upscale Life

This app help me set up and diversify my ads. Very easy to run. Only thing I don't like is I haven't been able to preview the ads they are running, or alter the subtext without starting over.

December 2, 2019

We’re sorry about this, sometimes during the process of making the app more user friendly it's possible that customization becomes more limited. If you have any further problems write us at support@cleverecommerce.com, and thank you for the download!

Travelistic Fashion

Looking forward to using this app . Am excited ! I hope to use this to engage more with shoppers and bring in my sales . Also easy to install.....

December 2, 2019

Thank you for downloading our app and we wish you all the best in your future use of it!

D’Kota’s Clothing Store

really looking forward to using this app to see if it can bring sales and make the google shopping experience easier

December 2, 2019

Thanks for giving our app a download! We hope that it only helps you in your business and we would love to hear back from you.

Angel Wings and Demon Horns

This app was a lot easier than some of the other google apps I have been trying to use. It definitely helps to have an app where you don't need to know coding.

November 27, 2019

We strive to make our app easy for our users, so hearing this is great. Thanks for the review!

Lady Kay's tees and more

I am just trying this app for the first time and so far so good, I am smiling, I will update after about two weeks.

November 26, 2019

We are looking forward to hearing back from you and your updated review, until then we wish you all the best!

ReadySetUBuy

My google ads where not publish but I use this app and now I' was able to publish my google ads easily

November 26, 2019

Thanks for the review, and it’s great to hear that you had an easy experience with our app!

Metta Chic Boutique

For a beginner, they made it super easy to use and set up! Hoping Google pulls through, as always!!

November 26, 2019

We’re very glad to hear that you had a smooth process in setting up and using our app, best of luck!

Lynen online store

Takes time to understand, but once understood very easy to use and Helps in Setting up campaigns and analysis.

November 26, 2019

We’re so glad to hear that we have been able to help you in your endeavors, if you ever have any questions in the future please feel free to contact our Clever team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19