Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

anamistore.com

I have just started working with the program, apparently it has a good letter for you and it is easy to use

inddus-us

Good, I used for my two store, supportive team and application work good for my one store and on another still have issue.

Hi Inddus-us owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We really appreciate it in order to continue improving our services for customers. If you are still stuck with that one account, feel free to reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

House of Flowers

not sure if it works or not just downloaded it. will upadate once i use this app. i hope it doesnt rips me off.

Hi House of Flowers owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts as customer feedback is a top priority at Clever.

If you have any questions or concerns when it comes to billing, please send us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Nav’s Hair Straighteners and Hair Accessories in Australia

I have used this app for a few months now and have seen results.
Sometimes accessing Dashboard can be difficult

October 6, 2021

Hi, Nav! Thank you so much for your feedback! We're continuously working hard on improving our app features. We sent you an email regarding your dashboard issues, kindly respond so we can resolve it as soon as possible!

Thanks again!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Lovely Leny Virtual Store

Its user friendly and navigation as well . I highly recommend for business growth and marketing. It was easy to start out.

Hi Lovely Leny Virtual Store owner,

Thank you so much for leaving us your thoughts on our app! We hope you are having a positive experience with your business growth.

Parsons Clothing

cool wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hi Parsons Clothing owner,

Thanks for the positive review!

MobiCrew

I USE THIS APP TO PUT UP ADS FOR MY SHOPIFY ACCOUNT AND IT IS EASY TO USE. I LIKE THIS APP & I PREFER

August 31, 2021

Hi there, MobiCrew!

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. It was great just chatting with you via the Support Chat. I really hope the changes we made to your keywords get your Google Ads campaigns rolling in the right direction. Please check in with us as discussed in a week or so to go over your campaigns.

Warm wishes and best of luck,

La'Chelle Boutique

I just installed the app so I haven't had time to see its effect. However the installation was smooth and easy. Hope this helps with increasing my conversions.

August 30, 2021

Hi La'Chelle Boutique

Thank you so much for your nice review. It is a pleasure to hear that the installation process has been easy for you, I hope we can continue to help you improve.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

ALLTHINGS THE BRAND

set up was pretty easy havent seen what they can do from a marketing standpoint yet
in comaprison with downloading other platforms with shopify such as facebook its def less of a headache

August 31, 2021

Hi, Daniel! Thank you so much for leaving a review and for upgrading to our Premium plan. I look forward with working with you and seeing your business grow with us!

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

royaldickclub

so far I like it let's see how it works. Well I don't have much more to say because I haven't run the app yet.

August 26, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We hope to help you as much as we can.

Warm regards,