Samlet bedømmelse
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. februar 2024

Trying this again for the 3rd time! Hoping for some results, will report back on 1 months time - Really glitchy app though

Stylonic Fashion Boutique
Storbritannien
6 måneder bruger appen
Redigeret 7. februar 2024

While the Clever App offers useful ad optimization for product-focused stores, it fell short in catering to our service-based health testing business.
I was initially sceptical whether the Clever Ads platform would be a good fit to promote our lab testing services, since we don’t have physical products to advertise. However, Benjamin thoroughly understood our unique setup and made Performance Max work very effectively without relying on product feeds.
What I valued most was Ben’s unrelenting focus on maximizing returns sustainably based on data insights rather than guesswork. His transparency and collaborative spirit also makes him a joy to work with.

healthcare nt sickcare
Indien
15 dage bruger appen
Clever Ads svarede 6. februar 2024

Hi Healthcare NT Sickcare!

First of all, thank you for this extensive and thoughtful feedback.

We understand your frustration and disappointment but we're also already moving forward to make things right for you. We've emailed you to inform you of very important updates regarding your Google Ads account and campaign with us. We've provided you with valuable context on some things you might've missed during your onboarding (our fault of course).

We're committed to setting you up for success and getting you up and running as soon as possible. We truly hope to hear from you soon.

Warm regards,
- Ben, Customer Success

29. februar 2024

gives the best results.

SKYPRO AFRICA
Kenya
11 måneder bruger appen
5. januar 2024

Thank you Benjamin for your time, patience, professionalism, openess and understanding. It was a very pleasant experience sharing with you. I wish you all the best for the new year 2024!!

Encens Merlin
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
10. februar 2024

I have just started using this app, it seems good for now, after getting results I will give feedback again

Crystal Crafts
Usbekistan
7 dage bruger appen
30. januar 2024

seems to work time will tell

ohyeafab llc
8 måneder bruger appen
3. februar 2024

Set up everything but cant tell if its running or what the next steps are

Bonk! Clothing
2 måneder bruger appen
25. februar 2024

great to have a go with free triel

Keto Munch Bites
Storbritannien
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
20. januar 2024

seems good so far. it seems like its going to. it took quite alot of time to set it up so i have high hopes

Kurvada.com
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
26. februar 2024

So far so good! I think you should ask for a review after you've been using it for a little while not on the first day but I will say, it was easier to set up than using google. Excited to see results.

Sweet Baton Rouge