Rezensionen (3.171)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. April 2024

JUNK app. Doesn't work.
I had it for 2 years and wasted money. It used to be free, it was "upgraded"" to 29usd per month to do nothing. I didn't even know I was paying.
Ripped me off.
Today I've tried to use it and nothing worked.
Unable to see any meaningful statistics. Stiill connected to UA3, dead analitycs. Never opened it, never knew I was paying. Stay away from them. They do nothing more than Google or Bing. Actually they do less.
I've reinstalled to leave a review.

Catholically
Italien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Clever Ads hat geantwortet 22. Mai 2024

Hello Catholically!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app.

We're genuinely sorry to hear that it's been less than satisfactory for you. We take all feedback seriously and are committed to improving our services and your experience.

We understand your frustration regarding the unexpected charges and the issues you've faced with the app's functionality. It's certainly not the experience we want for our customers. We continuously strive to enhance our app and ensure that any issues are promptly resolved and you're made aware.

I've reached out to you directly via email with important information and updates to address your concerns and find a resolution. Please check your inbox, and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further and make things right.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Warm Regards,
- Ben, Customer Success

27. März 2024

Can't work without review

Dukes on Fifth
Südafrika
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
20. Februar 2024

The app and service are terrible. I have the premium package with "supposedly" a dedicated account manager, but there has been no management for over two years now. Google charged me for generic campaigns that were not customized or updated. The campaigns showed sold-out products and ignored 80% of our current products. When I spoke to the account manager, he didn't even know he managed our account. I requested a refund for the past two years, but despite promises, nothing has been resolved. The account manager blamed the merchant team and refused to set up a call. He canceled appointments and muted himself during a call. New campaigns were ineffective, so I deactivated them and have now decided to cancel my subscription. I still haven't received a refund.

Gingerlining
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
19. März 2024

I sign up for a 14-day trial through the 50% discount, wanting to put it on a different credit card. There was no option to put it on a different card, so I am trying to cancel. I can't cancel as there is no option anywhere to do so, and they are stating I will be charged the full $135.00 in 14 days rather than the 50% discount $67.50 stated when I signed up. Will edit my review if this is rectified.

Hemptown Naturals
13 tage mit der App
21. Februar 2024

The app not work,
Sent message to support, no replay

Planethair
Italien
8 monate mit der App
9. Mai 2020

Not one to post negative reviews because I try to work it out first. But after waiting for a week with no solution or even an attempt to try to understand my problem, I got a bit frustrated. For paying premium, I'd expect faster resolution time or at least updates. Ads had not been running for the whole month of April. Part of premium states that you will get account alerts if there is anything unusual. I'd say that after my ad spend dropped to zero, it should have been alerted to me. I have been so busy and it finally hit me that my ads weren't running. Long story short, I figured out the issue myself. The $49 dollars i'm paying are not justified. App in itself, isn't bad I cannot say the same about support for the price paid monthly.

Zocalo Foods
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Clever Ads hat geantwortet 9. Mai 2020

Hello, Zocalo Foods

We are so sorry to hear you had this negative experience with us. We care about our customers and value your feedback as it helps us improve our services. One of our representatives will be reaching out to you to see what we can do to fix this problem!

Thanks a lot,
Clever Team

21. März 2019

This app has terrible customer service. Its almost non responsive.

I would like to change my google account from 903-110-3719 to 486-082-4564.

I have sent several request, you already have access to the new account. I dont understand what's taking so long to change.

I would recommend shopify take this app down until they can fix this issues.

Original Frame
Kanada
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
Clever Ads hat geantwortet 21. Mai 2019

We apologize for the misunderstanding. We contacted you through the email in which you registered when downloading our app. You can check your inbox to see the email we sent you on March 19, 2019 where we told you we had sent you a request to link your new Adwords account.

26. April 2023

no results at all. I have been paying and I still don't see results. no results at all. I have been paying and I still don't see results.

BadKitty
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
Clever Ads hat geantwortet 29. April 2023

Hello BadKitty!

We appreciate you sharing this important feedback with us and we apologize for any disappointments you may have experienced.

We are committed to delivering you the best value possible and as such, we've sent an email to you with important updates and next steps regarding your account.

Please keep an eye out for our email from premium@cleverads.com

We sincerely hope to hear from you soon.

Warm regards,
- Ben, Customer Success

Bearbeitet am 14. Februar 2020

Dont know what I'm wasting money for... After a while when I check back my Google Ads account, feel disappointed...

Www Jopana My
Malaysia
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 28. Mai 2020

I have paid them £50 per month for a year now, since the start of 2020 the account rep doesn't answer emails. For months last year. Firstly they got all our keywords wrong, then they advertise out of stock products, then when I ask them why aren't you advertising on google shopping they said they were but they weren't. Then after a few months the account rep said oh yeah, we haven't been advertising on google shopping, we've had a technical issue. That was the last communication and no answers to my messages yet they kept charging £50. They refunded one month of £50 and said it will be okay from now on but it got even worse as no one would answer messages at all. Very disappointed by this service who take money and offer you nothing. If that's how clever ecommerce treat a premium customer, I dread to think how they treat a free user.

Egg n Chips London
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Clever Ads hat geantwortet 6. August 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your experience with Clever Google Ads has been a breeze! We hope to hear back soon regarding your premium subscription experience.