Reseñas (3.171)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 68% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas

Dukes on Fifth
Sudáfrica
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
13 de abril de 2024

So far so good dont have a bad thing to say about it as of yet

MychaLimited
16 días usando la aplicación
20 de febrero de 2024

The app and service are terrible. I have the premium package with "supposedly" a dedicated account manager, but there has been no management for over two years now. Google charged me for generic campaigns that were not customized or updated. The campaigns showed sold-out products and ignored 80% of our current products. When I spoke to the account manager, he didn't even know he managed our account. I requested a refund for the past two years, but despite promises, nothing has been resolved. The account manager blamed the merchant team and refused to set up a call. He canceled appointments and muted himself during a call. New campaigns were ineffective, so I deactivated them and have now decided to cancel my subscription. I still haven't received a refund.

Gingerlining
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
21 de mayo de 2024

Very easy set up and having someone on hand to help was great!

STPL

MONARK OFERTAS
Brasil
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
23 de abril de 2024

Honestly, I'm giving this 3 stars because they're requiring me to review as a part of my setup. I'm not down with providing feedback until I have tried the product.

Soulful Trading
Estados Unidos
6 días usando la aplicación
Clever Ads respondió 27 de mayo de 2024

Hi Soulful Trading,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are sorry for the misunderstanding, as leaving a review is not mandatory to use our app.

Please feel free to contact us at support@cleverads.com with any questions you may have, we will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,