Reseñas (3.171)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 68% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas

awesome job!

ClassybyNature
8 días usando la aplicación
25 de febrero de 2024

great to have a go with free triel

Keto Munch Bites
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
20 de marzo de 2024

10top

MONARK OFERTAS
Brasil
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

Setting up process is very easy with just a few clicks.

Flave London
2 días usando la aplicación
5 de abril de 2024

it good

MY 4 MALKIAS
5 días usando la aplicación
28 de marzo de 2024

So far things seem pretty easy to use. The app will not connect with my Google Ads account. For some reason the app cannot access it and the same page has come up for over a week now regarding CA working on the problem.

Turn2Candles

gd

Dollarr Outlet
11 días usando la aplicación
20 de febrero de 2024

The app and service are terrible. I have the premium package with "supposedly" a dedicated account manager, but there has been no management for over two years now. Google charged me for generic campaigns that were not customized or updated. The campaigns showed sold-out products and ignored 80% of our current products. When I spoke to the account manager, he didn't even know he managed our account. I requested a refund for the past two years, but despite promises, nothing has been resolved. The account manager blamed the merchant team and refused to set up a call. He canceled appointments and muted himself during a call. New campaigns were ineffective, so I deactivated them and have now decided to cancel my subscription. I still haven't received a refund.

Gingerlining
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
19 de marzo de 2024

I would recommend. I just started using it, but it's very user friendly. I have high hopes for it.

Epileptic Al’s Shop