Reseñas (3.171)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 68% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 19% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
6 de abril de 2024

Good

Decordunia
India
1 día usando la aplicación
12 de febrero de 2024

nice and good

Cozmo29
India
5 días usando la aplicación
7 de marzo de 2024

buena aplicacion, me esta sirviendo de mucha ayuda

THE CLUB MX
México
20 días usando la aplicación
26 de noviembre de 2023

Easy to use I like the line up of how you can promote your items on this app

Fur Baby Palace
22 de diciembre de 2023

testing out this app for my store thanks for the free trial

One Stop Rasta Shop
5 meses usando la aplicación
11 de diciembre de 2023

It's easer than going to google but i'm still confused for a beginner

Elevate on a Budget
31 de enero de 2024

good

SALAPRO
Catar
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 7 de julio de 2023

easy to use, fast, reliable, not that expensive useful UI good tutorials ads are created quick and accurate

My experience with Clever: Google Ads & Shopping has been quite positive. As a digital marketer, I have used Clever's services to manage and optimize Google Ads campaigns and Google Shopping campaigns for several of my clients.

General store goods
Bulgaria
Clever Ads respondió 20 de julio de 2023

Hi General store goods owner,

Thank you for your wonderful 4 stars review. We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with Clever: Google Ads & Shopping. It's fantastic to know that our app has been easy to use, fast, and reliable for you as a digital marketer.

As you continue to use our app for managing and optimizing campaigns, remember that we're always here to assist you. If you ever have any doubts or questions, don't hesitate to email us at support@cleverads.com.
Thank you again for choosing Clever Ads!

Best regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager

3 de noviembre de 2023

Easy to use and it's great for businesses/people who are not yet 100% geared up to know how to use Google ads/shopping directly.

The Green Thumb Club
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
28 de agosto de 2023

I've been using Clever for Google Ads & Shopping campaigns, and I must say, it's been a game-changer for my online marketing efforts. This tool offers a comprehensive and user-friendly platform that simplifies the process of managing Google Ads campaigns.

One of the standout features of Clever is its intuitive interface that caters to both beginners and experienced advertisers. Setting up new campaigns or optimizing existing ones is a breeze, thanks to the clear navigation and step-by-step guidance. The ability to integrate your Google Ads and Shopping accounts seamlessly is a huge time-saver.

Clever's automation capabilities are a real highlight. The platform offers smart suggestions for optimizing keywords, adjusting bids, and refining ad targeting. This has significantly improved the performance of my campaigns while saving me hours of manual work. The AI-powered recommendations are surprisingly accurate and adapt to the ever-changing landscape of online advertising.

YNJ Enterprises
Arabia Saudí
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Clever Ads respondió 30 de agosto de 2023

Hello there YNJ Enterprises store owner,

Thank you for your 4-star review and for sharing your positive experience with Clever Ads. We're thrilled to hear that our tool has been a game-changer for your online marketing efforts and has significantly improved the performance of your campaigns.
It's gratifying to know that the intuitive interface, automation capabilities, and AI-powered recommendations of our platform are meeting your needs and saving you valuable time.
Your detailed feedback is greatly appreciated as it affirms our commitment to provide user-friendly and efficient tools for our users.

Remember, we're here for you. If you ever have any doubts or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. You can email us at support@cleverads.com and we'll be more than happy to assist you.
Thank you once again for choosing Clever Ads. We look forward to continuing to serve your digital advertising needs.

Best regards,