Reseñas (3.171)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 68% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 19% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
31 de enero de 2024

good

SALAPRO
Catar
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
14 de agosto de 2023

Good app easy customisation and acces for information for new users. I recommended in all aspect for online business

TheOneClothingPR ™
11 meses usando la aplicación
Clever Ads respondió 17 de agosto de 2023

Hello there TheOneClothingPR ™,

Thank you for your positive review and the 4-star rating. We're glad to hear that you find our app easy to customize and access, especially for new users. Your recommendation is highly appreciated and motivates us to continue improving our services for online businesses.
We always strive for perfection and would love to know how we could make your experience a 5-star one. If you have any suggestions, questions, or need assistance with any aspect of our app, please feel free to reach out to us at support@cleverads.com. Our team is always ready to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to continuing to support you with your advertising needs.

Marina, Jr. Account Manager

11 de octubre de 2023

Set up is so far easy, I will have more of an opinion when and if I get traffic to my shop.

Splendidly Unfettered
4 meses usando la aplicación
5 de octubre de 2023

I'm new to the app. looks good so far. would give a follow up review

Guilty Gems
Trinidad y Tobago
4 meses usando la aplicación
26 de noviembre de 2023

Helps to advertise to new customers

Glasier Body Creams
9 meses usando la aplicación
23 de octubre de 2023

Just installed and reviewing some of the features, will update later.

FHD Electronics
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
18 de agosto de 2023

Easy set up, connects several ad sources, easy to monitor the success of your advertisements and which ad sources are resulting in the most sales.

A Little Bit of Everything Shop
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de septiembre de 2023

It's pretty easy to set up, but I am having issues with one thing, and I cannot figure out where to find information . . . the "chat" feature doesn't allow chatting.

Maggie Mae's Boutique and Custom Printing
3 días usando la aplicación
Clever Ads respondió 25 de septiembre de 2023

Hello there Maggie Mae's Boutique and Custom Printing store owner,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review.
We have sent you an email with more information about the issue you mention in your review.

We are available via email at support@cleverads.com with any questions or suggestions that may follow.

Once again, thank you for trusting Clever Ads services.

Carlos González, Account Manager

28 de junio de 2023

This app is very nice, it helped me promote my business further and get me more sales with affordable ads

Daydream Jewelz
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Clever Ads respondió 20 de julio de 2023

Hi there Daydream Jewelz store owner,

Thank you for your positive feedback. It's fantastic to hear that our app has been beneficial in promoting your business and increasing your sales. We're thrilled that you've found our ad solutions affordable, as we aim to provide cost-effective services that help businesses grow.

As you continue using our app, remember that we're here to assist you. If you ever have any doubts or need help, don't hesitate to email us at support@cleverads.com.
Thank you again for choosing Clever Ads!!

Best Regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager.

27 de julio de 2023

Very easy to setup but so far there is not much conversion. The process was simple and I like how it filled in some things for you.

ViciStock
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Clever Ads respondió 2 de agosto de 2023

Hi there ViciStock store owner,

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review. We're pleased to hear you found our app easy to set up and that you appreciated the automated features that simplify the process.
We understand you mentioned the conversion rate has not been as high as expected so far. It's important to remember that digital marketing campaigns often take some time to yield significant results. That said, we're committed to helping you improve this aspect.

Please feel free to email us at support@cleverads.com if you have any questions or require further assistance with optimizing your ad campaigns for better conversion. We're here to help and ensure you get the most from our app.

Marina, Jr. Account Manager