Reseñas (3.171)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 68% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 19% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de febrero de 2024

i need to see performance then only i can comment . its my first day

IndiaGlobalkart
Canadá
8 meses usando la aplicación
27 de abril de 2024

Everything’s great! Keep up the good work.

Powiup
España
26 minutos usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

The app not work,
Sent message to support, no replay

Planethair
Italia
8 meses usando la aplicación
14 de febrero de 2024

I do recommend this app as very easy to use and great support and features.It does help my business a lot.
If you need support this app is the key

HAPPY STAFF SHOP
Reino Unido
30 días usando la aplicación
3 de marzo de 2024

so far good app, easy to set up

soul & gem
6 días usando la aplicación
24 de enero de 2024

I haven't seen results with this app yet, but I think it's because of me. I created so many business accounts already using different emails to connect to my two websites, and I always seem to get confused which is which. Google is a pain in the behind and always suspends my account even without me using it properly. I'm still learning, and I NEVER give reviews on apps. So, for now, I will give 3 stars because I am not sure if the app works or not since I know that most of my struggles is coming from me and not the app. I'll come back for an update once I figure things out and get them fixed.

Panoptic Handmade
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Clever Ads respondió 26 de enero de 2024

Hi Panoptic Handmade!

Thank you for your honest review and for taking the time to share your thoughts. We understand that managing multiple accounts and navigating Google's systems can indeed be challenging. It's a learning curve that many of us experience, so please know that you're not alone in this.

We appreciate your patience and your willingness to learn, and we're here to support you every step of the way. In fact, we've already reached out to you via email today with some important information to help you get your account up and running smoothly.

Please check your inbox and let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

We're committed to ensuring that you have a positive experience with our app, and we're confident that with a little bit of guidance, you'll start seeing the results you're looking for.

We look forward to hearing your updates and are here to help whenever you need us.

Warm regards,

Alt Til Sæsonen
Dinamarca
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
5 de enero de 2024

Thank you Benjamin for your time, patience, professionalism, openess and understanding. It was a very pleasant experience sharing with you. I wish you all the best for the new year 2024!!

Encens Merlin
Canadá
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
2 de febrero de 2024

so far so good, easy to install and set-up. Will review in the next few months how it is doing.

Freshness.ae