Reseñas (3.171)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 68% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 19% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de junio de 2023

This app is very nice, it helped me promote my business further and get me more sales with affordable ads

Daydream Jewelz

Hi there Daydream Jewelz store owner,

Thank you for your positive feedback. It's fantastic to hear that our app has been beneficial in promoting your business and increasing your sales. We're thrilled that you've found our ad solutions affordable, as we aim to provide cost-effective services that help businesses grow.

As you continue using our app, remember that we're here to assist you. If you ever have any doubts or need help, don't hesitate to email us at support@cleverads.com.
Thank you again for choosing Clever Ads!!

27 de julio de 2023

Very easy to setup but so far there is not much conversion. The process was simple and I like how it filled in some things for you.

ViciStock
Clever Ads respondió 2 de agosto de 2023

Hi there ViciStock store owner,

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review. We're pleased to hear you found our app easy to set up and that you appreciated the automated features that simplify the process.
We understand you mentioned the conversion rate has not been as high as expected so far. It's important to remember that digital marketing campaigns often take some time to yield significant results. That said, we're committed to helping you improve this aspect.

Please feel free to email us at support@cleverads.com if you have any questions or require further assistance with optimizing your ad campaigns for better conversion. We're here to help and ensure you get the most from our app.

Best regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager

18 de julio de 2023

Great experience need more to see if its very nice but i think there is good change to have big opportinity

Hockey Force Inc
Canadá
14 días usando la aplicación

Hi thereHockey Force Inc store owner,

Thank you for your great feedback. We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our app so far.

As you continue to explore and use our app, we hope you'll discover even more value and benefits. And remember, if you ever have any doubts or need help, don't hesitate to email us at support@cleverads.com. We're here to assist you and help you make the most out of those big opportunities.

Best,

1 de noviembre de 2023

Okay so far, we will see it in the long run!

Lion Emporium Deals
Rumanía
29 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 21 de octubre de 2023

Little buggy, but I still setting it up. I like the easy way of setting it up. It works for the most parts, witch is what I care.

I still setting it up.

Tu Mercancia - Kuplo Network
13 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 21 de junio de 2023

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to provide some feedback regard
Exchange for an incentive

INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS SUPPLIER
India
Clever Ads respondió 28 de junio de 2023

Hello there INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS SUPPLIER store owner,

We appreciate your effort in taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding our app. Your thoughts and opinions are crucial to us as they help us improve our services and user experience.

Please feel free to reach out to us at support@cleverads.com. We are more than happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you once again for giving us a shot!

Marina, Jr. Account Manager

31 de octubre de 2023

Still early to say... I am just setting up the account

Jungle Society
Brasil
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 4 de julio de 2023

helped me out alot with my website and it help with my google ads problems i had in the past and it was a big help to me.

gamconsole
22 días usando la aplicación
Clever Ads respondió 20 de julio de 2023

Hello there gamconsole store owner,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm delighted to hear that our app has been a big help to you, assisting with your website and resolving your past Google Ads problems. Our main goal is to make digital advertising easier and more efficient for our users, so it's wonderful to know we've achieved this with you.

As you continue to use our app, remember that we're here to offer ongoing support. If you encounter any new challenges, have any doubts, or simply need a hand, please don't hesitate to email us at support@cleverads.com. We're always ready to assist and ensure your experience remains positive.

22 de diciembre de 2023