Reseñas (3.171)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 68% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 19% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de enero de 2022

This probably my second time using this app. I'm going to try and use it more often this year. I'm not that familiar with the app yet...

GENESIS1:3CANDLES LLC
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Clever Ads respondió 11 de enero de 2022

Hi, GENESIS1:3CANDLES LLC owner!

Thanks for using our service! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.

Happy selling,
Isaiah, Account Manager

23 de febrero de 2020

This app is kind of chaotic. When I make an Ad, it’s difficult to find it again and somehow due to the way Google is setup, I ended up with more than one ad account under the same name. It’s not an intuitive app for advertising if you are new to technology based work.

Scholarly Artist Gallery
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Clever Ads respondió 24 de febrero de 2020

Hi Scholarly Artist Gallery,

We are very sorry to hear that you have encountered issues using our app. We always try to improve our user friendliness, therefore we very much appreciate your feedback. We are reviewing your issue your ad campaign, to resolve this problem as soon as possible!

Many apologies!

2 de junio de 2021

seems ok so far, ads are not online yet so can't say for sure. Might update later when ads are live.

LecheToday
Bélgica
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Clever Ads respondió 3 de junio de 2021

Hi, Leche Today! Thank you for leaving a review. We really appreciate it. We have contacted you regarding your campaigns so please check your inbox or spam folder.

Talk soon.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

Fecha de modificación: 21 de febrero de 2023

The support is rather useless. I asked a question, but it does not get answered. Instead they write something which is irrelevant to the question I asked. Even the second mail did not get answered.

Aviator London
Reino Unido
11 de marzo de 2020

Just installed and will update further down the road. Hoping this will help us create ads to boost our sales.

Shielded Audio
Clever Ads respondió 13 de marzo de 2020

Thank you for installing the app!! We hope it all went smoothly.

Please, feel free to update your review further down the road :) we just ask for a rating at the beginning for the installation process.

2 de junio de 2020

ust started using. this app and tells to review first! Very excited to get boost my sales and conversions

Lion City Company
Singapur
Clever Ads respondió 4 de junio de 2020

Hello, Lion City Company!

We'd love to hear an update from you once things get going. Let us know how everything works for you!

25 de febrero de 2020

not

Tapahat
Irlanda
Clever Ads respondió 26 de febrero de 2020

Hi,

We do not know exactly what you are referring to. Could you reach us by email and explain to us how we can help you? Thanks a lot.

Fecha de modificación: 13 de noviembre de 2021

keep getting issues with google shopping and contacting the customer service, they apparently keep working on it but issue is never solved. Also the communication is complicated as it seem I am talking every time with someone else and not my original ad manager so i have to write again and again . Original: Good help from Carlos to set up our first campaigns and clever tips on how to run them. Need to test the app on the long run but seems to be working just fine and integrates all possible kind of campaigns, including retargeting

Finerblack Jewelry
Alemania
Clever Ads respondió 1 de noviembre de 2021

Hi, Finerblack Jewelry owner!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts.

I am glad that Carlos was able to assist. We would be more than happy to help you at support@cleverecommerce.com with any further questions.

All the best,
Isaiah, Account Manager

9 de febrero de 2023

great thnkfjnlnejngeljng oejgelkgneljgejbrgejgnekjrgejgkejrglejrgnkejrbgkejrgljgnlejrgkejgelrjgnlejrngejrgnlejrgnlejrgnlejrgnlejrgnlejrgnelrjgnlejgnlerj

Strange Candy Co
Clever Ads respondió 16 de febrero de 2023

Hi Strange Candy Co,

Thank you for your feedback!

I've already reached out to you via email to see if there is anything specific that you would like to know or discuss.

Please let us know by email and we will do our best to provide you with the information you need.

Our goal is to ensure that all of our clients have the support and information they require in a timely and efficient manner.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Warm regards,
- Paola, Account Manager

21 de septiembre de 2019

The interface is not so fluid, I would like to see more editing capabilitiess while creating marketing campaigns.

Joséphine Cosmetics
Clever Ads respondió 23 de septiembre de 2019

Hello Joséphine Cosmetics!
Thank you for your feedback!
Our interface is as simple as possible in order to facilitate the process for the users. However, in the premium plan which is available for upgrading you can find a lot more editing and customization options.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team in case you need assistance.