Algemene beoordeling

JRB Products
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Clever Ads heeft geantwoord 15 december 2023

Hi JRB Products!

I'm so sorry for any confusion here, and thank you for this feedback. Allow me to clarify:

Clever Ads has not charged you anything, yet.

When you began with us, you signed up for a 14-Day Free Trial. This process requires that you authorize/allow us to charge you for our services but only after day 14 of your trial ends. You haven't been charged yet, although I completely understand how it may seem like you were — due to the Shopify Billing process.

Please keep your eye out for my numerous emails and chats I've sent to you with this same information. My goal here is to alleviate any concern you may have and clarify the situation for you.

We're standing by for your reply and ready to get your account up and running to the best possible standard :)

12 juli 2023

Looks good and may have potential but you need to be able to access and work on Google Ads. My account with Google Ads is messed up and I cannot access it (it loops the login screen requesting 2FA even though it is setup, have already been working with Google). I have been getting a charge monthly from Google for $500 plus another charge for around $120 and could not figure out where it was coming from since I couldn't get into my Ads account. Turns out, it was CleverPPC (I finally got a transaction log with more detail) - even though the Clever AD panel: "Your campaigns haven't taken off yet" and I thought I hadn't activated anything because of this, it was charging me a ton... and I would not have approved that nor did I see any benefit from that as my store has been struggling the past 9m as many retail shops have. I have been fighting with Google to figure out where this was from and finally was able to stop it by uninstalling per Shopify, but what an expensive mess. Very misleading and frustrating for me and a huge cost that I did not approve. Waiting on feedback from CleverPPC, will update. Be very careful what you setup if you are thinking you are just checking it out and seeing how it works. You will be paying even if it says "Your campaigns haven't taken off yet" all across the top and lists steps you still need to complete.

Biddle and Bop
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Clever Ads heeft geantwoord 14 juli 2023

Hi Biddle and Bop!

We are terribly disheartened to read this review.

We thank you for the time it took to give us this detailed feedback, and we want to assure you that we've already reached out to you via email with important information and updates! Please check your email for our response.

We are standing by to assist you and get your issues sorted out as soon as possible.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Bewerkt 2 februari 2024

I did not understand why you need this application, because everything is in Google Ads, All settings are more correct and reliable to do directly through Google. This app was supposed to replace the freelancer you hired to manage your ads, but it doesn't. I'm sorry, but we're not on the same path.

Update review

Nothing works, the button (continue) just won't click. When selecting images when creating an advertising campaign, it constantly writes that the format is not supported (JPG).

California Wallpaper
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Clever Ads heeft geantwoord 25 juli 2023

Hi California Wallpaper!

Again, your feedback is critical because it helps us to see where we've fallen short and to improve, for you. Thank you so much for this.

We've already reached out to you via email with very important updates on your account and clarifications for you to get the most out of our service. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised :)

We truly hope to hear from you soon.

13 oktober 2023

bad app

JEWLORI
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Clever Ads heeft geantwoord 16 oktober 2023

Hi JEWLORI!

Thank you so much for your feedback as it's critical for us to grow and improve. We truly value your perspective.

I have looked into your account and discovered very important information about your Google Ads account — for which I've already emailed you privately with details.

As our app's operation relies heavily on your Google Ads account and so we're more than happy to assist you in resolving these issues.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’re committed to helping you get the most out of our app. We hope to hear from you soon.

Bewerkt 18 november 2023

these guys don't know what they are doing at all. They suspended my Google ads account. One of the campaigns they had setup was having bit configuration issue. Now my google ads account is suspended. Looks at all their 1 star reviews.

They have got tons of 5 star reviews and it seems fake. All similar with same pattern

DONT PAY THEM. THEY ARE GOING TO WASTE YOUR AD MONEY. THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT DOESNT BOTHER TO REPLY.

THE GUY BEN APOLOGISED FOR THEIR MISTAKE AND THEN DIDNT CARE TO FIX THE ISSUES

Takis
Nieuw-Zeeland
Clever Ads heeft geantwoord 14 november 2023

Hello Takis Shop Owner!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

We understand your frustration about your Google Ads account. Please note that suspension of Google Ads accounts is typically automated by Google to ensure adherence to their policies, and is not something we directly control. However, we are here to assist our users in resolving such issues or at least, help shed some light on what may have been the cause.

We would like to investigate the configuration issue you mentioned and provide necessary support to rectify it. Could you please contact our support team directly at premium@cleverads.com? We've already reached out to you via this email address. Your reply will allow us to understand the issue in detail and provide you with a personalized solution.

We understand that there is always room for improvement and we are committed to enhancing our user experience based on the valuable feedback we receive from users like you.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to resolving your issue soon.

Bewerkt 12 september 2023

Update Sep 2023

I am done dealing with this app and the company. So my website sells protein supplements which aren't available elsewhere along with a very famous drink. I wasn't getting any sales for the protein and was burning money through the ads these guys have setup. I started to get bit traffic for the famous drink but it was only because google was showing my website when someone particularly searched for the drink.

However, for my protein which is my core product, I have hardly got I-2 sales. The total ROAS has been 0.7, which means for every $100 I spent, I just got sales of $70. They haven't been able to perform at all on the keywords targeting protein. Shows that they don't have experience with small ecommerce websites in a particular niche. Their PPC expert says the CPA is $14 which is good, but that's not for the Protein drink. That's the total which includes the drink which I sell for $11-$18. So which means I had to spend $14 to sell a $11-$18 drink where my profit margin is hardly 10%. Again no results for the protein powder.

Better to not waste your time as these guys will provide you false hopes, but they don't have much expertise.

Update: Aug 2023

Giving this go again after Benjamin has been very proactive and tried to offer me another solution. His support has been very good so far and consistently monitors the campaigns. He has gone out of his way and is really trying to help me achieve the results. Will try to be patient and hope for the best. 5 stars of Benjamin for his efforts and hard work

The app is a total waste of your time. The customer service is very slow and poor.

They took 4 days to setup my ads, none of them had a single impression or clicks until 5 days. After that they did something and I started getting bills in Google ads but Google analytics and Shopify dashboard showed clicks from random places. There wasn't a single purchase after they had setup 8 ads. Most of the clicks were from random places like Turkey, Spain, Banglasdesh, etc while my geolcation was just NZ

Updated- After they reached out to me and asked to try again it's still as bad. They aren't responding to my emails and the ads aren't performing well either

Veganut
Nieuw-Zeeland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Clever Ads heeft geantwoord 22 april 2023

Dear Veganut,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app. We understand that you've faced issues with your ad campaigns, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We've already contacted you via email with important updates and solutions regarding your account. Our team has been working diligently to address your concerns and provide you with the best possible solutions.

Regarding the delay in campaign creation, we had two public holidays the week of installation which might've caused a slight delay in our campaign upload time. I simply wanted to offer you more context here, and our apology.

If there is anything further we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. We hope to hear from you soon.

26 april 2023

no results at all. I have been paying and I still don't see results. no results at all. I have been paying and I still don't see results.

BadKitty
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Clever Ads heeft geantwoord 29 april 2023

Hello BadKitty!

We appreciate you sharing this important feedback with us and we apologize for any disappointments you may have experienced.

We are committed to delivering you the best value possible and as such, we've sent an email to you with important updates and next steps regarding your account.

Please keep an eye out for our email from premium@cleverads.com

We sincerely hope to hear from you soon.

20 juni 2023

Never actually got any help at all, campaigns never started, waited a week before uninstalling when asking for help and receiving ZERO response. Kept prompting me to upgrade when I had already upgraded! Sent me in circles over and over. Waste of time.

NerdyKeppie
30 dagen gebruiken de app
Clever Ads heeft geantwoord 21 juni 2023

Hi there,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using our app. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we are committed to provide the best experience to our customers.

We wanted to let you know that we have already reached out to you via email, providing information regarding your concern.
Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team via email. We will be more than happy to assist you with any questions or issues you may have.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Carlos, Account Manager

2 juli 2023

The customer support is non existent, they are not bothered how the campaigns are performing.

Have emailed them several times but did not hear any response whatsoever. There are so many recommendations on my google ads account by Clever has not acted on any of them.

Please at least respond to emails.

MOM & YOU Clothing
India
8 dagen gebruiken de app
Clever Ads heeft geantwoord 3 juli 2023

Hi MOM & YOU Clothing shop owner!

Firstly, I would like to extend our deepest apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We pride ourselves on our customer support and the high standards we set, and it appears we have not met those expectations in your case.

I want to assure you that your feedback is extremely important to us and we take it very seriously. We are here to support you and your campaigns, and it's disheartening to hear that you felt this was not the case.

It appears there may have been a misunderstanding, as our records show that we have reached out to you via email with important updates on your account several times. I wonder if perhaps these emails may have ended up in your spam or junk folder, as sometimes automated emails can mistakenly be filtered there. I would kindly suggest checking these folders, and if you still can't find our emails, please let us know.

We value your business and are committed to ensuring your satisfaction. Please feel free to directly contact me if you need any further assistance, clarification or any other information. We are here to assist you and make your experience with us better.

21 februari 2023

The support is rather useless. I asked a question, but it does not get answered. Instead they write something which is irrelevant to the question I asked. Even the second mail did not get answered.

The problem is that I have a regular subscription with Spotify, but the APP does not recognise this and constantly states that I have I trial subscription and thus I cannot use the software. Obviously Clever Ads has a problem here, but it does not get sorted out to the satisfaction of the customer!

What does one think of such a company. I guess one star is still to much!

Swiss-Cosmeticworld
Zwitserland
9 dagen gebruiken de app
Clever Ads heeft geantwoord 21 februari 2023

Dear Swiss-Cosmeticworld,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize profusely for the inconvenience caused by our team not addressing your initial question in a timely manner.

We would like to assure you that we take all customer concerns seriously and strive to provide a timely and helpful resolution to any issues raised. In fact, we have already reached out to you via email with the solution to the problem you faced — which was clearly not your fault.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We sincerely hope to hear from you soon and that you grant us the chance to make things right.