Clever: Google Ads & Shopping , 2.943 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 67% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 19% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de maio de 2019

no trial :( detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Fetish ® Juguetería para Adultos
Chile
4 dias usando o app
29 de outubro de 2020

I just started using the App. We'll add another review after I have had time to see how it performs.

Icon Industrial Specialties, LLC
4 dias usando o app
29 de janeiro de 2019

Leaving the review to skip the line. Still waiting for Ad to be created. Will be back to update rating once Ads get published

AliWisher
Tchéquia
30 de março de 2020

We had some problems installing the app. The last page to confirm the installation wouldn't load. I had to uninstall the app to install it again. Now it seems to be fine.

OXFORD REVISION
França
Clever Ads deixou uma resposta 30 de março de 2020

Hi, Oxford Revision!

I would love to set up a phone call to go over the issues you had, or to clarify any other problems. You can also reach out via Zendesk or email.

We are glad you were able to install it in the end!

Clever Team

30 de abril de 2020

It force me to make a review which us really nit with a google ads policy. Also very limited. i have set up the destination of my ads in Spain but it promotes ads in english.

Mascarillainteligente
Espanha
Clever Ads deixou uma resposta 30 de abril de 2020

Hello!

Thanks for the feedback. The first review is for us to hear about how the installation process went for you. The ads are in Spanish as you chose, not in English. Feel free to reach us for any doubt.
Best,
Clever Team

31 de maio de 2022

lets hope it gets good so we need to put reviews to run ads thats a minus lets see what will happen

cikitsa
Índia
Clever Ads deixou uma resposta 31 de maio de 2022

Hi Cikitsa store owner,

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad to read that you're hopeful
with our app, and we hope you found the setup process easy! We're constantly working to improve our software and features so that you continue to enjoy them.

Your Account Manager has already reached out to you by email to consult with you personally regarding your account. In the meantime, you can always reach us at support@cleverads.com for any additional assistance.

Happy Selling,
Ben, Customer Success

Data de edição: 17 de março de 2019

I'm waiting already for 3 days for verify campaign. This is the reason for 3 stars. Maybe if it comes better in the future i will change my opinion

Hils&Ties
4 de agosto de 2022

I am just trying this app. I have used many applications and all are failure. I really don't have any expectation

Sport Trends
Clever Ads deixou uma resposta 5 de agosto de 2022

Hi Sport Trends store owner,

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We're so sorry to hear about your negative experience using other apps in the past. We will do all we can to make sure we don't fall short for you.

I have already reached out to you by email to consult with you personally regarding your account. Please check your spam folder just in case for some important information.

Warm regards,
Ben, Customer Success

7 de novembro de 2019

Haven’t got to use it yet forcing me to write a review. I’m just writing a 100 letters and giving them 3 stars cause I have too

Dollz HouZe FaZhion INC
16 de março de 2019

not bad at all
its really usefull but rather than that the ads that you guys did is for about couple of hours not for dailly for example in 2 hours 50$ buget become 0

Just1giftshop